Thursday, January 29, 2015

Tamy :) 01. 09. 2012 at 12:17 pm


BIOBAZA is a relatively new cosmetic line Croatian companies Magdis Ltd. that manufactures cosmetics based on plants, without preservatives, coloring agents, irritants and perfumes. Products characterized by a very high proportion of natural, active ingredients, such as olive oil, avocado packwell oil or wheat germ, sweet almond oil, shea butter, and lemon essential oil, tea tree, geranium, lavender, and other ingredients intended for the natural development of the skin. BIOBAZA not tested on animals!
This cream for the care, cleansing and removing makeup before I started using approx. 6 months and only now I'm at the end of the bottle. This is neither milk nor lotion, cream, but just so you can expect to be denser than you may be used. I use it every day, feed my skin, soothes and perfectly removes make-up. It comes in a bottle of 400ml + 130ml free it turns 530ml for only 39.90 which is the reference price on their site, which is an excellent price-quality ratio. The bottle is made of clear plastic that allows packwell you to see how much you have left creams, and has suction cups that allows easy dispensing and use. For this cream I have nothing but praise for already after a short use I noticed that my skin became more elastic and no more dry parts. I recommend!
Author: Nea Enea Sablić Bočina (Nea) comes from the river and the 2nd year student of the Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality Management, has 20 years, loves pin-up, peanuts, Chinese food, food in general, music, body modification, retro ... Favorite city of her Vienna and there would immediately packwell be moved to. There fetish lipstick, blush and nail polish, loves Lush and natural cosmetics. Current greatest wishes her cleanse year in college and buy a new car.
Tamy :) 01. 09. 2012 at 12:17 pm
I use a lot of their products and I am more than satisfied! Excellent me the body lotion that cools ... This summer I have two bottles of the pump spent! Any praise, I'll try and products for the face
Reply
Reply
can you kupititi dm-in. I have a makeup packwell remover Heavenly and I tried gel for the face ... I'm thrilled! I have a very complicated person ... tried everything .. but BIOBAZA is the best! and not too expensive!
I use their universal moisturizer for face and body (500ml + 200ml free), cost about 60kn. I have it extraordinarily long time .. I use is about 6 months with being in old jars of creams divided mom and friend. packwell all have different types of skin on the face and everyone. all we are satisfied. I can say in my case that is even pimples retreated. my skin is mixed and there are days when it's very dry, but bome and days when it is very greasy. Cream we always fits. very good and after waxing. in any case, I think I will never buy anything else either. definitely recommend !!
well, right now I'm off to dm .... and definitely them and plus they do not test on animals .... the other day I read an article about the testing packwell of animals produced so I'll at least try a little to take care of it
I used BIOBAZA for removing make-up and I'm not happy, skin was oily, irritated me and appeared small pimples, otherwise I have mixed skin and clean face but this product is obviously not for me
I am also satisfied with their universal cream, the only thing I do not like it until smeared leaves a terrible trail of white. but I use it as a cream for emergencies and at bedtime. this the pump also attracts me but I'm afraid that my eyes furnace from it if you take off my makeup, packwell we are not very sensitive but still bothers me tingle and when my blurry eyes before half an hour after removing makeup. First I will have to spend a bunch of products that have not fully satisfied (I hate it AAAAA !!!) and then I'll maybe try out this.
I used a facial wash with chamomile and zinc (for sensitive skin) and I was zadovoljna.Koza face me after cleansing was terribly tight and dry-have combination skin. I wanted to try this cream for cleaning but I gave up after the first disappointment.
Reply
Does anyone know how to falls swelling of acne? Ie subcutaneous pimples we jumped on the lip and my whole left half swollen lips, and tomorrow is my first day of school: S Does anyone know how I can take off the island?
Currently I use their sensitive Natura cream of immortelle and German chamomile and I must admit that my skin loves it before inflicting the same BALEINE aqua serum because my face in some places peels (also on the recommendation packwell of one of Šminkerica, thanks). I have to admit that the combination of these two products packwell and treatments in the morning and in the evening my face was reborn and tiny red spots of the beard we retreat. So- recommend
Now, something else bothering me. The composition of the products mentioned are petrolatum, cetearyl alcohol, paraffinum liquidum (listed right at the beginning after aqua). Then just come immortelle and chamomile. According to the website http://www.checkcode.info packwell shall indicate three ingredients are in a group that is not Recommend on

No comments:

Post a Comment