Sunday, January 25, 2015

Generally very liberal, to Jaffa I still can - for me there is only one orange :) Otherwise my jaff


What is interesting to every taste identical caloric fadeless contribution of 100 g of product as well as a declaration fadeless that I was almost fadeless unbelievable. Who knows, maybe the producers were a little lazy to calculate the caloric contribution on the basis of each flavor? ; ) So, the declaration of all flavors is almost identical except that the little things fadeless changed because of the taste, but in essence - the same declaration, the same percentages and the like. So I'll fadeless merge into one. ; )
Ingredients: fadeless jelly [orange; cherry and wild strawberry] 48% (sugar, water, glucose syrup, juice concentrate [orange, cherry and wild strawberry] 1.5%, gelling agent: pectin, acidity regulators: citric acid and trisodium citrate, flavor), biscuit 37% (wheat flour, fadeless sugar, egg, water, potato starch, dextrose, glucose - fructose syrup, emulsifiers: E 471 and E 475, rapeseed oil, raising agents E 500 (ii) and E 450 (i), flavoring , edible salt, color: beta - carotene), chocolate 15% (sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, emulsifiers: soy lecithin and E 476, flavor: vanilla).
Fat: 8.0 g
The packaging is very attractive, and I look biscuits flavored must attract almost every customer. I admit, packaging design is more important to me because somehow always expect that looks almost identical to the actual appearance of jaffa cakes from the packaging. Of course, this may not be for all brands, and it is questionable whether behind the enchanting and attractive jaffa cakes with packaging hides a good or bad quality. ; )
Jaffa biscuit is extremely flexible in nibbling, and if you put it around in your mouth for the sake of 'the slow melting' - as in my case - you will definitely feel the biscuit part very quickly melts and disappears before you get to enjoy that feeling. That's too bad, but because there is a fine chocolate glaze thin layer that we slow the melting allows fadeless a complete taste experience of fruit. Gelatinous part made up of selected fruit aroma provides a longer and a true sense of enjoyment. What I really liked is that these cookies are not very cute as me known irritant on some of jaffa cakes.
Anonymous said ...
Generally very liberal, to Jaffa I still can - for me there is only one orange :) Otherwise my jaffa favorite cookies and myself often compared biscuits different manufacturers. Let me is an essential relationship softness and crunchiness of biscuits (must bite softer but still just a little crispy, not biskvini and not the texture of old bread), quantity and taste jelly (that is not too sweet, not too thick and that it was not as alone as some sugar producers but that is just "gelatinous") and at the end of chocolate (must be fine, right čokloada not sugar-chocolate sauce, is an important flavor and solubility fadeless of the same). Unfortunately, this is all I have never found in one biscuit :( but I was pleased with the good proportions. For example, jaffa from reddish and of Kras are my favorite ... but just going to try this from Lidl, just to compare :) May 18, 2012 . at 22:06
These would be great and would immediately and hired as his collaborator on this blog that together with me writing reviews. :)) In all agree with you as far as your comments - and I find it extremely important! I think these from Lidl not too sweet and that they have what you're describing, but who knows because everyone's taste is different. Just try it and tell us how you are doing. As for the jaffa cakes from rubella, I got advice from one person to review the, but I was hesitant because their price is slightly taller. I think it's about 7 to 150 g, which is much more expensive when compared with the price of Lidl. Now I checked the official website of russet and I like that there are more flavors than you have from Lidl. :) May 19 2012 at 08:37
So, I tried them and generally are not bad. Details: chocolate can pass but it would be better that the "darker", this is somehow a bit too much milk, they want excellent! it has more than Kraš and crvenkinoj Jaffa is not alone sugar than a "gelatinous" (this is trialling so that they want to separate from biscuits and that he took off his chocolate) and very tasty, enough sour ... oh great :) Hmm ..and that biscuit. biscuit ... somehow "premaslacast", has the artificial flavor of butter you normally do not like the way is too soft rod-like in most industrial kvazibiskvita. All in all ok. Irrespective of Jaffa - maybe you should establish a system of evaluation, numerical fadeless grades or some sort of a different (perhaps even humorous) gradation as follows when given customer type this my "transient" can not fully understand the extent to which transient. Hmm ... you're at it, maybe you should post on every set and a survey to people who have tried the product vote on the satisfaction of the same? Bubamaja May 21 2012 at 23:06
@ Namirnice.ba - in the case with you in Bosnia and Herzegovina has no Lidl, I'm not sure that you will be able to find these cookies in other supermarkets fadeless because the declaration of these cookies writes that Lidl their importer, but I'm fadeless not sure if anyone fadeless can actually be importer. In any case, look and if there - great and definitely let us know DOJ

No comments:

Post a Comment