Saturday, January 24, 2015

I am just sooooo nice burn on Monday at the pool, strašno.borim with pain from then haha.mažem to E


Since I recently opened the swimming season, but realistically speaking, it was about time because I was sick of rain, storm and rain. But before going into the sun, your skin must prepare for exposure to high temperatures and heat. Since all summer bathe and sunbathe, and also the whole summer I'm putting on sunscreen. Do not buy some expensive foam tubes creams, so I went to the DM in the hope of finding all I ask. I found myself :).
For the body I bought Sundance Schutz & Braune body lotion with SPF 30 that comes in orange packaging and contains 200ml products. You can buy it in DM stores at a cost of 39.90. Milk is intended for sensitive skin and neosunčanoj, and provides UVA and UVB protection. I'm very fair-skinned, but I have been fortunate that I rarely blush and quickly get a tan, even with a high level of protection. The cream is light, white in color, very easy to smudge and leaves no white marks. The smell is very pleasant, very smell of sunscreen, sea and beaches: D. I am now very happy with this product and believe it will protect me all summer.
Sundance Sonnen Ol-Spray is suntan oil with a low factor (SPF 6) and it was actually bought for the reason that after lubrication cream, can and oiled because I love the smell and feel to the skin. I know, it is likely that most strange because I do not know anybody who likes it, but to me it was just great: D. It comes in a brown bottle on the pump and contains 200ml of the product, and you can buy it at a price of 31.90. Oil prefino smells, coconut oil and the classic sun. Very nicely spread, nourishes foam tubes the skin and not too greasy.
Balea Sonnen Schutz Spray is a spray designed to protect your hair while you are staying at the beach. We all know that salt and sun damaged know our hair and how inevitable haircut peaks and re-painting. Hoping to maximum potential to alleviate, I bought this spray that comes in a yellow bottle with pump and protects your hair from drying out and damaging UVA rays. For this spray you will need to set aside 19.90 and contains 150ml products. Fruity smell and very easy to apply, leaving your hair matted or stuck together. The spray can be applied to dry or wet hair, and I abundantly use before going to the beach and when leaving the sea when the hair gently pat dry with a towel.
Since my lips are always dry up, and I took balm with SPF 50. Sundance Lippen Pflege- Stift is a lip balm that comes in yellow tubes and has no odor, and what is to me the best thing is that it does not dissolve nor softened by the sun. I hated among ordinary balm, go to namazat piece and we remain on the lips and then virtually new throw in the trash because it is unusable. Pleasant is on the lips, protects foam tubes and somewhat greasy foam tubes as me perfectly. It contains 4.8g of product, white in color and leaves no color on the lips, and it will have to pay 11.90.
Also, I ask that you do not go to the beach without a hat, plenty of water and double swimsuit in which change clothes after swimming. Be sure to note the strong sun and I suggest you stay away from him in the period 11-17 hours :).
Tags: Balea, how to protect yourself from the sun, sunscreen, summer, holidays, sea, summer preparation, products for Summer, SPF, SPF factor, foam tubes sun, sundance, hair care, skin sun protection, sun protection, SPF
Author: Nea Enea Sablić Bočina (Nea) comes from the river and the 2nd year student of the Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality Management, has 20 years, loves pin-up, peanuts, Chinese food, food in general, music, body modification, retro ... Favorite city of her Vienna and there would immediately be moved to. There fetish lipstick, blush and nail polish, loves Lush and natural cosmetics. Current greatest wishes her cleanse year in college and buy a new car.
I am just sooooo nice burn on Monday at the pool, strašno.borim with pain from then haha.mažem to Eveline cooling gel and St. John's Wort oil. before an attacking me, I did not wear the cream because I always told itching in 50% of cases and rash, whatever cream / spray / oil used.
On the burned skin put yogurt, one in the glass. Menu always help. Wipe the training foam tubes of a shirt over and go to sleep. Is that the shirt stick to you, but then you are fine when you get up and take a shower over. Menu pain pass for one night.
Whichever cream put dobijes rash? have tried some creams from the pharmacy example of avene or something? or an odor? You're not a good idea to give up using cream and then go out in the sun with nothing worth paying a little bit more money because it is about your health!
I like this posh thus became boring, when I open the page rare to see an article that really attract me. Most of the new make-up foam tubes girl does not even writes articles ... Give a little look at the list with make-up girl and you'll see that perhaps only 40% (congratulations if and so) active. Activate a little! I delete the ones

No comments:

Post a Comment