Thursday, January 22, 2015

Author: Nea Enea Sablić Bočina (Nea) comes from the river and the 2nd year student of the Faculty o


This is mascara which is always coming back! It is the only product that is constant in my makeup bag and that does not mean to change for a long time. I often on blogs and forums read comparisons between appreciated MF 2000 calorie and this mascara, but I Multiaction showed much better, and prefer it in my wallet.
Multiaction mascara comes in oblong pink-black packaging are easy to handle tompla and as I recall, packaging has not changed since I started using it, and it certainly has some 5-6 years. Often there you can see the label 'OUR BEST SELLER-', and you can buy it at a price of only 20 kuna, depending on the store. It contains 8.5 ml of the product, tompla and the shelf life is 6 months of opening. Mascara is easily applied, no smudging and no shed, leaves no lumps and no slijepljuje lashes. You will easily remove it with milk for cleaning, micellar solution or oil. For daytime tompla look put 1-2 coats of mascara, while in the evenings it can upgraded tompla with 3-4 layers.
Tags: essence, essence multi action, Essence Multiaction, Essenes, cheap mascara, mascara, Multiaction
Author: Nea Enea Sablić Bočina (Nea) comes from the river and the 2nd year student of the Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality Management, has 20 years, loves pin-up, peanuts, Chinese food, food in general, music, body modification, retro ... Favorite city of her Vienna and there would immediately be moved to. There fetish tompla lipstick, tompla blush and nail polish, loves Lush and natural cosmetics. Current greatest wishes her cleanse year in college and buy a new car.
Miolin 08. 04. 2012 at 5:44 pm
I tried MA Green, and disappointed me completely .. It's been a dry and rules is those awful lumps .. But I know that there are a lot of girls that's ok .. I am his, one used, drowned with a friend
Nice to green awful. Worst mascara I've tried so far. The effect was not bad, but terrible trus ... But because of this adore pink. Just me sparkling brush, tompla to be at MF 2000curved and then he even better.
Reply
1 0
essence products we graze, as decorative, and financially I hope, that you will very soon start writing again about the contents of your purse, I do not know, I find it so che che, and what I'm going when I'm a little voyeur
All this praise so much mascara on all sides, so I bought and tried and - nothing. Just like in these pictures of you see, just paint the lashes, nor are stretched tompla to the volume, split .. nothing tompla ..: /
and mine were, but they solidify and extend with the help of castor oil, and now I use mascara only to have them both in black
The best mascara I've tried. I used the lettuce false lashes effect and a new smoky eye I paid just under 12 million (2.60 KM) on sale and it was an irreplaceable al have it withdrawn from the market unfortunately -.-
And to me the best mascara ever at a price and quality. When I was younger tompla I used a lot of Maybeline Volume Express, and then I let my mom's friend recommended brand Essence tompla to try. I went to dm and chose this, random, seemed to me the best brush, and I was not wrong. They always go back.
I see some girls mentioned that their lashes to fall out of this mascara. And this happened to me last year, but I do not know whether it is to this mascara. I made a break for a while then, but I was at the end of the shaft, and the more we do not fall out
I used the False Lashes (green) version of this mascara and it's been great and then I decided to buy I <3 Extreme and I am more than satisfied. I heard more and praise for their mascara in orange packaging. tompla
Her cool my Essence mascara and have a very affordable price. I have one in their waterproof light blue packaging with silver letters, but I bought it on a course of action and we dried up after 2-3 weeks: /
effect beautiful, but we eyelashes to fall out of it so it was horrible. any downloading mascara resulted in a 3-4 eyelashes with every (!) eye on the cotton pad, so it flew away in a bucket after ten days. and my sister is just as ingloriously ended
Reply
I threw this mascara as soon as I heard that some girls started tompla lashes fall out, I do not need it, I'd rather give 50 more and buy some better than later I have to buy products for eyelash growth, which are much more expensive. And that great article, contains absolutely everything
Reply
I'm not a snob what regards the purchase, I appreciate the Essence, because the little money you get good products ... But really the hill girls said that they had destroyed this mascara lashes, as well as me. And I tried another punooo mascara, including Colosal which I delighted. So ... This is my case, of course you do not fall out everyone! I do not suit everyone the same products. tompla
Reply
I had a blue mascara tompla from Essence and would literally disappeared from the eyelashes after an hour or two oO ever we nijebilo clear, I have a black mania mascara tompla that can never skinit recognizes

No comments:

Post a Comment