Sunday, February 2, 2014

Thank you for your answer. I am not against some wild plants, on the contrary, I like the daisies,


Environment gardening and botanical garden at the orchard garden ornament In A Pool At the balcony and pool on the terrace Diseases and pests Pets Dico gardener Landscaped Deco Tools and Sprinkler System Reports and meetings Parks and Gardens At Home In conservatory Recipes Cooking Encyclopedia flowers
By season Spring Flowers Summer fancy foam Flowers Fall Flowers Winter Flowers By themes Decorative Foliage Mediterranean Garden Hedges Theme Wild Plants Plants Plants from the garden orchard fancy foam Cactus and succulent fancy foam bromeliad and orchid and Green Plants Plants Plants basin balcony botanical families Tips
Board index For technical" In natural fancy foam garden
Hello, Last summer I was invaded dandelion, I removed gradually by hand. I have not been able to bring myself to use a selective weedkiller as many people advised me ... and I'm glad. Against by the holes left by the dandelions were filled with moss and other weeds that invade everything. Suddenly it actually even poorly maintained. What is being done to his lawn when you do not want to use toxic products? does it interact with said organic products? Do not have a lawn? What I'd like is grass, with some flowers and wild plants, without being invaded, it just makes clean and the kids to play. Without with a great lawn mowed good tip top ... What can I do? You have what you? Miro. Top
Hello, It is possible to have a lawn or grassy field without using plant products and a wide range chemical. Only you have to accept some "disadvantages". But if you possess a relatively fertile relatively good soil, you bring regular organic fertilizers, you accept some undesirable or that you take them out manually, you'll have a golf game grassy, green and pleasant. Foam. Causes peuven, t be different. Humidity, lack of light, acidity ... aridity ... Dryness and acidity, can be remedied so "natural". The rest is more complicated. fancy foam Do a soil analysis to determine the ph. If you remove the tondes then ideally you should go to what the earth gives and you take away a bit like a culture. There are many organic fertilizers that you find in garden centers. If the earth had to be acid, it can bring maerl is natural. fancy foam
Thank you for your answer. I am not against some wild plants, on the contrary, I like the daisies, fancy foam clovers and other small flowers. Even the foam does not bother me more than that, it's just that I feel that letting them install they have a tendency to invasion! So, I have the impression of being in a vacant lot in a garden Perhaps that whenever I take a weed should I replace it with grass seed? It would take? I did not test the acidity of my land. But I will. Is it that there are things which indicates the acidity or dryness? I think there is an excessive moisture problem because the ground and very sandy and there are no puddles when it rains. For light, it depends on what is called lack of light ... The garden is surrounded by large hedges or trees so there is often shade but not always. The front is to the south with the most sun is very overgrown with moss, there is quasiement more herbs. Miro. Top
Hello Miro, It seems that the lack of light is not an issue since you say it is south-facing and gets plenty of light is the most overgrown with moss. You can also exclude fancy foam moisture. The aridity in fact I thought the poor soil. But you can easely see if the grass grows relatively well is that it is OK. To analyze fancy foam the soil ph, there are small or cheap litmus paper kits. Many garden centers carry out this test for free. Certainly, said weeds are often more willing fancy foam than lawn grass. The flooding is possible. fancy foam Especially with dandelions and more. And indeed after grubbing, there is a small free surface. You can perform on seeding grass seed ... But we must ensure proper lifting of the seedlings fancy foam on while mowing without tearing the new seedlings. Personally, I'm not so enamored by this technique. I think in summary that the regular intake of an organic lawn fertilizer should help your already existing "turf." You say that the earth is rather sandy? Lack of humidté and therefore rather regular drought It could ETR

No comments:

Post a Comment