Saturday, February 1, 2014

After the first step, the observation of the lawn, here I saw a small red and black beast, my dad t


Passionate about tea, I want to share this passion: what tea for me, how I started my favorites théophiliques, my meetings, my reading, my short daily with tea
she reads me first. I listen to make him happy but I prefer to eat them!
After the first step, the observation of the lawn, here I saw a small red and black beast, my dad told me that it was a ladybug and Nanny taught me another little song, "Miss Ladybug , ladybird, ladybug lady flies to heaven, small white dots, she waits, red dots, it moves; small black ladybug goodbye "points. She knows lots of other sings it to me when I cry, it calms me
And this is what I said my first word GAGA watching Nanny in my eyes, she told me that I was a sassy little capon but it still gave me lots of kisses.
What is that those cases that tickle me? There are strange things in the garden. I have lived a lot of adventures here but I short, my Nanny is inexhaustible about you speak if you want ... It has been 14 days now I'm here, I'm going to discover the North Sea .
I will also cry if it continues. Grandfather and dad tell him not to be sad, I will be back soon and that's for sure, I play too well here. And I believe it will say hello to the sea ... And Nanny, now you have all the time to prepare your tea, you have nothing else to do ...
Dear Francine, what a beautiful little dragon you! Do not be sad for his departure ... it is better to make you appreciate his return that he has gone to the great sea! Bizzzzz under a superb Alsatian storm ... and good teas! Marie-Aline August 12, 2013 10:35 p.m.
@ Mab: What wisdom in thy words dear Marie-Aline! This is true today, it was a very tea day, I hope to bring you one day in this magical honeycomb core place. No storm here and not even rain ... Good evening, good teas, biz August 13, 2013 10:16 p.m.
Francine Groenendael, honeycomb core Brabant, Belgium Fascinated by this legendary drink, I spend much of my life. To sum up, I drink tea all day and night I dream ... View my complete profile
2014 (16) January (16) 2013 (155) December honeycomb core (6) November (16) October (13) September (14) August honeycomb core (13) A wonderful day birthday Shangri On -The A to another honeycomb core improbable day One Wonderful Sunday in the countryside tea to herbal tea, a well stocked About Unbelievable but true compensation Friday ... but it is good for a fo ... After an upset Saturday, Sunday in fine th ... Almost ordinary day The day after ... Everything has an end ... That momentary choose? Both! Or a haven to another ... Happiness is not in tea ... June (8) June (15) May (14) April (11) March (16) February (12) December (17) 2012 (169) December honeycomb core (13) November (14) October (12) September (17) August honeycomb core (17) July (17) June (14) May (16) April (12) March (16) February (10) December (11) 2011 (193) December (15) November (23) October (17) September (15) August (14) July (14) June (18) May (14) April (15) March (15) February honeycomb core (14) December (19) 2010 (183) December (13) November (14) October (17) September (19) August (21) July (8) June (12) May (15) April (17) March (21) February (13) December (13) 2009 (197) December (15) November honeycomb core (21) October (12) September (15) August (12) July (16) June (17) May (16) April (17) March (21) February (15) December (20) 2008 (169) December (23) November (35) October (27) September (23)

No comments:

Post a Comment