Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Be assisted by forceps, indispensable! Fine example of foam that sticks to the spatula to remove so


Renovation of my house you will find on this blog all the developments of the work I have undertaken in the house. Advice, personal experiences, things not to do, tips, all on my blog!
When I bought the house, the living room floor was composed in this way: a packet on which was glued lino tiles, on which was another coating lino, which was then a tiled ... Ouch! My project is to put new tile. I like the floor, but unfortunately today is not the entire room, so it would require me to have 2 different coatings, not top. So I decided to sell off all, it will save me from the ceiling height (huge wow, 2 cm longer :)) but mostly as tile and old lino were installed incorrectly. So I'm doing this for my own tiles is placed on a quality floor to avoid cracks. The first two layers francomania are parts very easily (yes, work pig, I even wonder how it could hold up to my arrival). francomania For cons, the final layer of lino, go go go!
These tiles 33cm side. They are very very very well glued them to the spot. So I started francomania by trying to remove them with pliers, it works, hard, but we finally made it. Sometimes everything comes (in fact only those on the periphery of the room, they might put less glue along the walls), but often not to say all the time, glue, and especially the foam lower part of the lino stay glued ... Me and this is precisely the foam that bothers me ... Sometimes it is so well stuck, I even manage to snatch bits of floor!
Be assisted by forceps, indispensable! Fine example of foam that sticks to the spatula to remove soil and glue foam So with a spatula, and although you scratch, you scratch ... Except that I did a little calculation, I put 1 hour to remove 6 slabs ... For a room with roughly 220 units Merdo! Hop, little simple calculation, it's been almost 37 hours of work just for that! Mom?? After a few weeks to remove these slabs hours, I tested the time one afternoon two, it goes faster, but still not enough. Heuuuu ... I think he is still not bad! So I decided to turn to technology (and my wallet). So I said hello to Mr. MT300KA multifunction tool with BLACK & DECKER not quote. He was the glue small spatula to c ... front and skyscrapers! Multi-Tool Black & Decker MT300KA Oh well there's francomania going better right away, it's not miraculous, but I'll always faster. The spatula is not really super great, and as the slabs are very stiff, I can not take off with the tool. So I have to pull the slab manually (which is quite boring it must be said) and then I scratch the glue and the remaining foam with the camera, francomania and this is the time saving is significant because I get to 12 plates per hour, or 2 times before ... Ah right away it is much better, it does more malignant francomania foam eh? But be careful not to make too gross to avoid damaging the floor below. Well I buggers because I put the underlayment and tile, but for others, we must be careful minimum. The ground is finally ready for patching! You are not going to be able to do this yourself? Call a craftsman requesting free quotes and without commitments francomania in just 5 minutes!
Social francomania Networks
2013 (30) December (1) November (2) October francomania (2) Remove lino tiles (PVC tiles) francomania Transport plates plasterboard September (2) August (2) June (5) May (2) April (1) January (6) February (4) January (3) 2012 (31) December (2) November (10) October francomania (16) September francomania (3)
Access (3) Buy (4) Layout (4) Chipboard (1) Furniture (1) Entertainment (6) Camera (2) Supports Window (1) Vacuum (1) Assembly (1) Progress (8) Blog (2) Wood (1) Bosch (2) Brick (4) Glass brick (2) Budget (6) Office (3) Concrete (6) Stone (1) Tiles (1) Snack (8) Jumper (2) House (8) fork (2) Ankle (2) expansion anchor (1) Trimmer (1) Cement (6) Electrical system (3) partition (4) Formwork (4) Box (4) Attic (3) Attic (2) Compromise sale (1) Counter (5) Council (2) Construction (4) Contemporary (2) Hallway (1) Cost (3) Kitchen (2) Cable (4) tile (3) PVC tile (1) Demo (1) Drawing (4) Demolition (16) Circuit Breaker (4) GFCI (2) Sleeping (1) Double v

No comments:

Post a Comment