Wednesday, November 12, 2014

mel wrote:


Indiedays blogs Aino stories of exercising All I ever wanted is here All you need is White Anna & Sebastian Annika O. Are you feeling fashionable? At Maria's Characters Colour me! The life of Venla Eyes Go 4 it vol. 2 Moments Just my imagination Karkkipäivä Karostardust Korinna Life of Silja Lisbet E. Mami Go Go Sea Pearl Maiju Saw Rillan home Sharon Decor and scribble The Good Morning Tickle Your Fancy Uino New Moon All Blogs All Fashion Beauty Lifestyle Food Decoration Inspiration Fashion Beauty Lifestyle Food Decoration
I did a couple of days ago at the whim of perhaps the world's best cake - Pavlov in fact. I Am eaten it many, many times in the past, but I do not've never got around to try it just to score your own disappeared. Well, on Saturday I tried it for the first time and I can tell you that it's really been the last time.
Pavlova Meringue is light, the filling can be put almost anything. All kinds of fruit, caramel, fresh berries, chocolate, nuts ... Well, what happens to the mind now, but do not make it. I thought Hearing the manufacture of something really complicated (it is so delicious that, how could it supposedly born in a jiffy?), But I was wrong. In fact, the conclusion might be going to a maximum of 20 minutes and the oven does the rest. The net found a lot of different recipes, and I mix and match them a bit, depending on what happened to his own closet found.
Preheat the oven to 125 degrees. Separate the egg whites very carefully and beat them (preferably made of steel, and absolutely dry bowl!) Höttöiseksi foam. Add half the sugar gradually foam while vigorously masress whisking. Mix maissitärkkelysjauhot at the end of the sugar and add a mixture of foam among the still whisking. Continue beating until the foam is hard and a little shiny apple vinegar and mix by. Marenkivaahto pour the baking sheet (I put myself in a round shape, but eg. Swiss roll cut is also possible), and bake it in the oven on the lower level for 1.5 hours.
mel wrote:
Sun is my blog into your browser's bookmarks in the 'food', as Nää recipes is quite amazing. I just in the morning Rocky Roadseja masress sun postaukses (joskun time ago already published), inspired. : D
I read my first sentence in that at the end of "Pavlov namely," in the "worship me". : DD I have no idea how to onnistuinki lukeen about right, but I laughed masress a little when I realized the mistake. masress
Forced to this same message to tell you that I've been following your blog just the early days of the beginning, despite a taitaakin (unfortunately) might be my second comment throughout the course. : D I'm sua three years older but still they're all the blogs I read the most interesting! And nice to see familiar landscapes, now that you're visiting my home town. ;)
Annika wrote:
Reply to this
Reply to this
Annika I am in trouble: D I bought the skin tone heleyttäjää so should it put the whole face or what: D The weather how you use it? In the back of the can says that among the foundation, or less than, but has read some blogs that put the foundation on. What make-up cream do you use?
It actually masress read the post about the answer to your question: "I masress mix this winter, a little foundation, but in the summer sun-kissed skin cream will go with in isolation." I use Lumene CC-cream.
Oh, a joke Looks good! Pavlova is really quite lovely dessert :) Nigella Lawson has with just a heavenly chocolate vadelmapavlovan recipe (http://www.nigella.com/recipes/view/chocolate-raspberry-pavlova-200) I would definitely recommend to try!
A question is yes now, in any way related to the one here, sorry about that, but how long is the sun ripsienpidennykset? or rather, that's what the different lengths you got them? :) It looks like you got ever so nätiltä and fit .. how often do you serviced them?
Annika wrote:
Karoliina wrote:
June (33)
March (26)
#photoaday live in Barcelona Berlin Blog Blog Flea market e fashionweek Festivals Hair Hot or not? Höpöttelyä Inspiration Instagram Cameras Contests and Sweepstakes Kos News Luka Maspalomas our home Makeup Music in New York at the cottage My life My style of On the Road Shopping Oulu Lashes Food Recipes Miscellaneous Shopping Interior's number one contest Events Toivepostaukset New Stuff Replies Vinkkaus General YO2013 Ärrinpurri Search: masress
Translate to: Arabic Bulgarian masress Catalan Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Traditional) Croatian Czech Danish Dutch English Filipino Finnish French German Greek Hebrew Hindi Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Ukrainian Vietnamese


No comments:

Post a Comment