Saturday, November 15, 2014

I finally do not know which of the two foam actually I like more. Maybe Axénista, as it feels light


Indiedays blogs Aino stories of exercising All I ever wanted luchtkussenfolie is here All you need is White Anna & Sebastian luchtkussenfolie Annika O. Are you feeling fashionable? At Maria's Characters Colour me! The life of Venla Eyes Go 4 it vol. 2 Moments Just my imagination Karkkipäivä Karostardust Korinna Life of Silja Lisbet E. Mami Go Go Sea Pearl Maiju Saw Rillan home Sharon Decor and scribble The Good Morning Tickle Your Fancy Uino New Moon All Blogs All Fashion Beauty Lifestyle Food Decoration Inspiration Fashion Beauty Lifestyle Food Decoration luchtkussenfolie
Figured in that the spring starts to want Volumizing foam after seeing an ad for Björn Axén Conditioning Volumizing Mousse to. Around the same time the shops appeared in the Aussie's new Aussome Volume + Conditioning Mousse.
Compared in a bottle ribs texts and incejä, I decided to choose the Axén. The inci is shorter and looked better. However, it took only a couple of weeks Axén the acquisition of the Aussielta sent to my workplace gift bags - which are found then that Aussome Volume mousse.
I'm just ridiculously bad to use hair styling products, and therefore it is foolish to even buy them. Add volume suihkeeni, fööninesteeni, kiharavoiteeni and suoristussuihkeeni luchtkussenfolie gathering dust in the closet in our bathroom. I'm a wash-and-go -ihminen, and I do not have the patience to stay in my hair after a shower föönaamaan. I also do not like the design of products to leave the rough surface - I want my hair to be always smooth and soft.
These foams combine to bring the structure muotoiluvaahdon and Leave-In Conditioner properties luchtkussenfolie of the material. luchtkussenfolie Hair promises to be soft, without the scrunchy feeling, and runsaiksi. Axén foam claims up to replace the standard treatment agent.
Axén incissä is shaping (= hairs as an adhesive) as an ingredient in PVP, and the remaining ingredients of the traditional treatment agent ingredients: kosteudensitojia, film formers, antistatic agents, thermal protective agents, and emulsifiers (in this case, kvatteja, luchtkussenfolie silicon and protein compounds, panthenol and seaweed extract). Inc. on the basis of the material should smoothes hair and leaves a nice way to correct them efficiently protective film, while the PVP will bring to the structure.
Rating: mere solely as an agent for treating Björn Axén Conditioning Volumizing luchtkussenfolie Mousse is not enough for me, but it works as I hoped: that hair pörheyttä and airy feel with no roughness or a heavy feeling of a product design. The result is a plusher föönatessa (of course), but also works well with air-dried their hair. Foam stresses inherent in the law of famous luchtkussenfolie kiehkuroita my hair and the hair look thicker. However, the effect lasts only a day, and the next morning the hair is one sheet of metal as before.
Australian foams inci is four times longer than the Axén, and the ingredient half of preservatives, fragrances and other additives. Interestingly, incissä do not have any shaping of the components. luchtkussenfolie Active ingredients have moisturizing luchtkussenfolie glycerine, luchtkussenfolie hair burnishing silicones and one kvatti. Cocktails are also thrown into the low concentrations of plant extracts; aloes, kiiltotuomea, mint and kengurunkäpälää (!).
Rating: Aussome Volume Mousse to Axénia better to replace a standard treatment agent, as this really is a foam conditioner. It feels like a slippery applied to hair and smoothing. Somehow the ingredients, however, manage to bring to your hair is also a tad rakennettakin, so that the hair after drying really feel somewhat more abundant. With the administration must not only be careful, because luchtkussenfolie lähmäefekti is also not far from where the foam is thrilled to rub your hair too much.
Aussome Volume Mousse, the composition is otherwise something went wrong. At least one of the lot. Customers have a complaint foam lässähtävän hand before it has time to spread the hair, and the same was also my mousseni with. Foam wool mixture stuff out first kermavaahtomaisena a ball of light, but only a few seconds as to "pop" and liquefies liruvaahdoksi. Thoughts on lirunkin of course, spread the hair (if she has time before it drains forehand on the floor ^ _ ^), but I think that the composition would be the case. Oh, and the smell (which should luchtkussenfolie be the Aussies, the cherry) comes to mind children's cough medicine.
I finally do not know which of the two foam actually I like more. Maybe Axénista, as it feels lighter and at the same time gives a clear structure. Aussie is ideal for the days when I want to use a leave-in conditioner.
07.01.2011 20:12 Hello! luchtkussenfolie I'm lying, I never tired to format my hair! Sometimes, luchtkussenfolie yes I might blow-dry the kuivuis nopeemmin. Black feels disgusting feeling that there is something in her hair mössöjä. I could not go to bed at night with the hair with a styling agent. Yes I have tried appetite luchtkussenfolie to buy Axénia :)
Yeah! I'm feeling luchtkussenfolie you ... I never tired style your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment