Monday, November 17, 2014

23/10/2014 21:11


Indiedays blogs Aino stories of exercising All I ever wanted is here All you need is White Anna & Sebastian Annika O. Are you feeling fashionable? At Maria's Characters Colour me! The life of Venla Eyes Go 4 it vol. 2 Moments Just my imagination Karkkipäivä Karostardust Korinna Life of Silja Lisbet E. Mami Go Go Sea Pearl Maiju Saw Rillan home Sharon Decor and scribble The Good Morning Tickle Your Fancy Uino New Moon All Blogs All Fashion Beauty Lifestyle Food Decoration Inspiration Fashion Beauty Lifestyle Food Decoration
I got a tip egg wash reader. Although I have a lot of various alternative pesumetodeista heard (on the CO-washing, furniture foam soap washing, ruokasoodapesua ...), then the egg, "Shampoo" was gone from me completely over.
What is the egg to properly remove dirt ..? Ask to Google. First, furniture foam I do not seem to find anything. Egg wash to tell these page only shows that the "egg cleanses hair". It is not enough for me! :) I want to know what is there to clean.
End chain incihaku: lecithin -> is used in cosmetics as an emollient and moisture-binding ingredient in both an emulsifier (does not answer the question of "how the egg to clean, continue to search) -> Lecithin is a phospholipid -> Wikipedia: Phospholipid furniture foam -> shows that the phospholipid molecules have a hydrophobic and a hydrophilic head ( as surfactants). Aaa, now I begin to understand. I dig the Cosmetics Sales my degree in Cosmetic Chemistry course notes. I find the section "Cleaning the emulsifying", which is also mentioned in lecithin. :) Come on!
Wikipedia to ensure more appropriate: "In aqueous solution, lecithin's Phospholipids can form Either liposomes, bilayer sheets, micelles, or lamellar structures, furniture foam depending furniture foam have hydration and temperature. This results in a type of Surfactant. "
Web your way to also tell you that the egg wash should furniture foam be used specifically egg yolks and egg whites to leave out the egg whites when you do not have detergent properties. (One page also argued that the protein coagulates the shower in hot water more easily than the egg yolk and whole egg using would therefore be a greater risk that the hair remains keittyneitä egg pieces .... In fact, the yolk coagulates just as easily. I can tell you this morning cleaning experience.)
In the end, only then I poured the egg-head in small batches. Formation of a gel composition allows it did not immediately spilled on the floor. I rubbed the egg yolks to the scalp as hieroisin shampoo, but since the yolk is not, of course, foam, felt like nothing really happened. I could not in any way confirm the use levisikö egg all over the scalp. This is precisely why the foam is such a must - even if it is by no means a necessary cleansing of, you know, after all of the foam through to all parts of the shampoo goes.
I put the rear Lush American Cream Conditioner and Leave-In Nexxuksen hoitista. The hair was allowed to dry and airy, as shown in Figure a shows a little rough and fluffy. But, really clean and far from the head along the flow lähmät.
- Lack on experience. I love the hair washing, and cleaning product smell and texture are an important part of the experience. While the egg wash is completely chemical-free and natural way to cleanse the hair - it is not minunlaistani hiustenpesijää for. I want it wonderfully fragrant, creamy foaming shampoo. :)
I cracked today one of the many Lumene sending the lipsticks. This lafka send as many lipsticks that they do not have time to try all the way ... I think that this red has been published in the summer. The tone seems very distant now in the middle of autumn ....
10.23.2014 20:37 Do you know what makes the egg drain pipes? Blocking the pipes slowly? Must begin to think in completely natural detergents when you do not bother to your yard lotrata toxins, but might also think about what the ingredients do not support the pipeline.
Sanni wrote:
23/10/2014 21:11
sara wrote:
I have heard that someone sukulaismies washed furniture foam the young man Baanah leaving the hair of medium beer, when the shampoo was the final and came to hear shiny hair. For some other places I've heard the same thing, so the next thing for you to be tested! : D The smell because no yes probably should go to the people hae without a new washing furniture foam ...;)
I, too, have read the beer off the hair in the wash, but I do not purifying agent. It should, therefore, furniture foam be used to rinse the hair and the treatment material ways, resulting in thick and shiny buffers. In fact, the intention is to try beer next. :)
So, dear egg all about what it is! In due course, a washer with egg fledaa. The hair was the aftermath somehow ... sinewy and strong oloisiksi. It was as if her hair had been mousse! At least not under any circumstances leave a soft and limp hair. I have long wondered that v

No comments:

Post a Comment