Monday, March 2, 2015

Already Tapa delivery improvement was a powerful experience. Margit and her mother, and 50% of the


Yes. I know that you went to brighten the eyes when reading the title, because you do not learn it by accident. 90% of you who are reading this you participated in the General Meeting. I hope that you enjoy your peace! This last week, I have had .... It seems more like a year. Heart tuikab quietly, letting you know that I will be writing a chapter about the longing and pain. About two and a half months ago, I ran the Estonian School Student Union XXIX General Meeting korrladusmeeskonda. It has been my dream for years the center. From the XXVII General Meeting. I watched this team Paid out there, and I thought wow ... I never want to stand there as well niivisi, knowing that I am a people has granted something unforgettable. One of memory, emotion.
About two months ago, I received a call: "Hello! Do Jette-Mari? I am Jane and I are pleased to announce that you've selected EÕEL'i XXIX UK Managing a team! "I remember the words. For I certainly dull. Call it up for two minutes, I sat in my room in the middle the foam shop of the floor and seedisin this thing. Kiljusin Then, I called my mother, and of course, Margit, who was also a decent squad chosen!
At first it's company looking ... I do not know what to expect. I was lucky that I knew Margit, Lotta and Mariellat. I was afraid of Martin, Jane, and Sten. They had looked so evil. Grethe I first heard the name, I Kellyton also a little the foam shop afraid. I had to be able to see the name of Harold cramps, since I had him in the summer school Kaimoks the foam shop liked him before, and I was already acquainted with the details, now there was a pretext. Aanat also remember the Summer School.
All these opinions have changed. These people came to me as a family. They are incredible, and together the foam shop we managed to surviving sleepless nights, naerukrampe, flying lamps and famine periods. Even stress and hopelessness are encountered, but just walked hand in hand through.
Already Tapa delivery improvement was a powerful experience. Margit and her mother, and 50% of the cases fit in one car was kinda the level of Harold Bag + was higher than those of the woman's 3 in total! We got acquainted with the older man, who was a parasite, "Well then here nimodi and then straight and then from there, and then nimodi nimodi well and you are there." The little Russian boy also had its own level. : D
Already on the first day of little things could go wrong. I still süümekad it, but we got a shit handle, and resolve them. The best part is that our lovely YOU participants did not realize anything. I thought my tudulasse "Roman Empire" should be the least of people, because I am the smallest of our krmist and unknown shapes. Own surprise I discovered that my first tudula celebrated 31 wonderful the foam shop young person. All were carried out between its and it showed, at half past five in the morning when going to bed, I see how people are sleeping as külakuhjas lack of space. The heart makes a small leap here, reminding me of my longing for the gladiators.
"I would call here on our first baby of the center and the beloved who fännab Above all dinosaurs." It was then my description of the main organizer to hand. Also krmist poems preparing remained echoing "Jette, oh Jette - are not you kind of illusion" "Jette candy sea uputaksime" "Jette not at all evil" "Jette our boss is '' Jette why you're so small?" "Jette most beloved! "I roll out the carpet, do not õppinudki.
The first night was my last two days of sleep deprivation the foam shop felt so much that I was able to see past the schoolhouse 4.30AM wandering because I forgot where krmi tudula started. Finally slept in his sleeping bag in the middle of the corridor, the phone The charger hanging overhead. It turned the foam shop out that by the time the call was rejected by 10 to cuddle. I woke up the morning after a low temperature. the foam shop
The second day Krmile orders were straightforward the foam shop and clear: "All official parts and things you do not do for you is for sleeping the foam shop !!!" Perhaps, then, in my case a real official parts of the mandate to participate in other splits and everywhere. There is a difference between the time to sleep on. Mandated by sharing a little late and wondered to myself how I could help, however, came the answer: "Of course, you can get help. Indeed, You come and sit here - I depart ... And you're cute. "So he told me ütleski.
1 night before the meeting was given to me to know that I have to do a dance workshop. I was convinced to get there though nobody the foam shop ESPECIALLY since I arrange it. I had detonated in astonishment when I saw that the page is full regamise + another half page. "Why only? Now I have to actually do something after all! "Was my reaction. I hope you liked it. In particular, the Gulf was Kenertit and women to Marten. DAYUM!
The nights were my favorite parts of the course. That's where your beloved musical liidukad külasimmaneid cause on each other, and all sing along - a distinction is not, you're a new or old, smaller or larger - all the family.
And in olig

No comments:

Post a Comment