Tuesday, February 10, 2015

We continued walking in the valley, to an increase in short - a taste of tomorrow. We came to the c


Probably the most complex post I've write today. The trek was long and full of events, feelings and other hobgoblins. I will try to make some order out of chaos. In fact, I wrote this post, more than once, during the trek itself - at the top. Long marches and increases discouraging to pass the time and recharge.
Day 1 I and Ophir we woke up at five after a very long sleep. We woke up the landlady would free us and we were with Saul six sharp. All equipment on your back, it's still dark outside, and as befits La Paz - frozen. We went up, said hello to ask reverse his famous green fleece, and we were exposed to horror: big bags blowing up half the market value. There were masses of vegetables, cookies quantities, two pots, kettle, cooking utensils, bags of rice flour and sugar, flavors upholstery foam and probably also Monsodium glutamate. At that point I was still Mfumfm enthusiasm so not quite understand how heavy is going to be. We pushed the majority of cases and advanced equipment taxis.
We went in two taxis toward the terminal, time running out. Red light was totally a recommendation friendly, the driver is not there for it. We flew the bus and we squeezed our seats. We planned to go an entire day to Flitz'oko, the first stop of the trek. I sat next to a lady in traditional dress on second glance I realized she was really young, a maximum of 25. It quickly became apparent to me that she has the mentality of a child of five. Okay, going to be interesting.
A few minutes of driving, while we seek a position to sleep in, a man stood at the front of the bus, wearing a suit and idiotic grin spread across his face. And ... he started talking. And talk. And talk. At least two hours he spoke in a row while performing wonderfully silly hand gestures and plays of situations. Just a show. Slowly we realized what was happening. The guy is trying to sell something! Ah-ha! He sells vitamins and Oatabr and clear the girl next to me will fall in his net. It really rocking me, I almost pulled the shirt I give her a few coins for you to buy. I ignored gracefully, for humanitarian reasons; I tried to save her money.
His striking line and made us laugh echoed throughout the trek was "ace idiom Ka Mani? Quechua? Aymara?" Free translation: which language the word "peanuts"? Quechua? Aymara? (Local ancient languages) upholstery foam "Until now we did not understand what he wanted, and given the amusement upholstery foam of the locals, maybe they do not.
After a full day trip, during which he had not shaved beard never ate chicken with your hands, wiped his hands on a curtain and threw the leftovers from the window. Then he even hit the Ophir. Meanwhile mill infantile whatever way and almost bit me, stopping here and there to stretch, and finished the trip in a way that shames even through death. We arrived Lflitz'oko!
Jerry found us a hostel and while we settled jeep continued upholstery foam my search upholstery foam for tomorrow. Begin the second day of a two-hour trip on the rise and save the day. Due to the tight schedule we ate all meals of the day, one after the other; Bread with avocado, cheese and vegetables, tea and biscuits, vegetable soup and tomato pasta immediately after. Which, I exploded. I moved a bed, wearing all my clothes upholstery foam around.
After the miss of Argentina - enthusiast from Laguna
At one point, I found myself alone with a giant cow. Pak. I did not know how to get around the demonic creature, not daring to move to the side - do not trust the animals. After she gave me quite a few glances, deigned upholstery foam to walk a bit and climb to the top. So happy I won "the stack steaks this future, I continued to walk until we find an even larger bull. I walked slowly behind him, waiting for him to move, until I realize Jerry did not see me, sending it my way. Alas. Eventually I slipped.
We continued walking in the valley, to an increase in short - a taste of tomorrow. We came to the camp, we began to gather (Koshmsti!) Firewood, set up camp and all that goes with it. On the first day I had no idea how to approach the tent and what to do at all. It got better as the days passed.
After agile organization, we started out. Within minutes I lost the team, and I continued for an endless, winding up the mountain. Then another and another mountain Mount. upholstery foam And top all the time running away. Occasionally see the boys at recess, while I fall without troops on the ground. Every time you look up and realize so many green mountains in front of you and around you, it's huge, despite the difficulty.
Ophir came to my aid. He joined me and would not move forward without me or give me pause. He pushed me almost a whole day. He tried to cheer me up and said it was the last day with the rise, the near future will be like a vacation after this day. Thus, for hours and hours, going, climb, "sew" upholstery foam mountains. My thoughts begin to wander, and I try to think of home, and family and friends upholstery foam and what not, just disconnect upholstery foam the weight that threatens to shatter my spine. In addition to all this, I broke the glasses (thanks mom for insisting get spare), torn pants, upholstery foam zipper upholstery foam has played its role, etc. Totally disrupted.
Then came the tree. Damn tree. Jerry said that we had to climb up the tree and that's it. Of course lying no legs, like me. Almost made it to a tree, half crawling back when it turns out that there is still so much to the cost. Helped upholstery foam me a bit with the case and continued to push myself. Slowly getting dark, and already we pulled out flashlights. We started to go down, pitch dark, wet and rocky decline, slipping and holidays, and ... then he stopped. Finally he stopped. We reached the camping area and I collapsed on the ground there. It took me time to get back to standing then.
Come to complain so to the end: there was no way to keep it clean or sterile, semi-washed power tools, nails black, dusty hands, vegetables are cut nearly to the ground and climbing insects, soap is not available and Hallachog'l bending over backwards trying to take over by

No comments:

Post a Comment