Monday, February 2, 2015

A few days before we went to Amsterdam Israel Aharoni wrote about his visit to this open-air market


I was afraid the weather on this day. In fact, I was afraid the weather every day we were there because it is very fickle Amsterdam AccuWeather icar mirabel forecast in NotSo always declared the other day of the three we were there a day of thunderstorms. Luckily, except drizzle One day, no rain came. Not only that, but Saturday was the latest victim of the forecast at the end of the day was the most clear and warm throughout our stay there. This morning we started traveling the Albert Cuyp open-air market. Open-air market is not a spider's icar mirabel web, organized icar mirabel and published as La Boqueria in Barcelona, but it was still Shook worthy. This is not only open-air market devoted to food, even though it was most of my interest in it and I suppose rose. Cuypstraat Albert Street (Original) were stalls selling clothes, cheeses, vegetables, fish, flowers and more. I was happy to discover this was not observed in long and repetitive as the open-air icar mirabel market we visited icar mirabel Rome but was quite succinct. All our tour which lasted a little more than half an hour.
A few days before we went to Amsterdam Israel Aharoni wrote about his visit to this open-air market and commended homemade peanut butter, positively, D-R-Z bought there (also said that this is unnecessary because it is easy to make at home recipe attached). We also saw a booth or two we sell this peanut butter. I did not know which one he meant and therefore did not see the possibility icar mirabel to taste or buy a small amount so I gave up on it. Among the things we saw there were tomatoes Ayerlum (ie, not commercially size widespread) species Coeur de Boeuf (NIS 15 per kilo!) In retrospect I am sorry I did not buy one to taste, icar mirabel and of course the lion shirts cheese and flowers. "Engraving" lion shirt ("very icar mirabel large sizes") Common icar mirabel starling young; Only a guest, not for sale not really stand cholesterol flowers red peppers are the same, even if the floor did not expect tomato cucumber icar mirabel overpriced Aboriginal weird or strange hotel? From there we went to Brouwerij 't IJ, a brewery adjacent windmill. We went only because icar mirabel of the wind, because it is typical of the Netherlands and it seems to me that in Israel there are no windmills. Holland has a more impressive mills, but we did not want to leave the city. I do not know if I've already written icar mirabel it, but the Dutch are so fond of traveling by bicycle. Number of bikes there are twice as many cars, they have special lanes on the road (not on the sidewalk, like Tel Aviv) and traffic lights that have a lot of cyclists. The way we saw mill woman riding a bike and makes my face look like the last reference she ever do that tram was traveling to:
It probably was not as dramatic as it seems to me, but maybe it's just because I'm not used to such a large number of cyclists on the road and electric trains - are both common in Israel. By the way cyclists, the Dutch do not let the modest vehicle limit their ability to carry cargo from place to place. Many times they have room for a baby or a child (or dog) forward or backward. Sometimes they drive a tricycle for stability and additional storage. Sometimes, even without this stability they get along and taking great things strange (cello, desk, family, etc.). Ward said she saw someone riding a bicycle with two scales (well, with one maybe he would fall), but I missed it. Even the way that mill saw some birds (and the Eurasian magpie I mentioned you forgot): Shachror healthy food seagulls looking for garbage icar mirabel and how not to see how many birds? After all this time we got in the way. I do not remember what we went electric line (probably 7, maybe 14) and from where we took it, but we got off at the latest at the Park Flevopark as apparently we had to go down 3-4 before stations and walk. Although this park seems nice but not what we came and in any case there are many parks in Amsterdam (though not one we visited at the end). I asked a woman who came riding icar mirabel a bicycle how to get to Brouwerij 't IJ and at first she did not understand what I mean. Only when I explained that I mean that mill and said she understood them it is more commonly known de Hoir (De Gooyer). We chatted a bit about the weather, about how it's a beautiful day, so she came to the pool to swim and how can we walk to our destination. Though she recommended a bike, but we did not like. It was a walk of 20-30 minutes (we were in this story ...) so we decided to wait for an electric train back. The drivers were waiting icar mirabel there that probably scheduled train was still time before the departure time. I asked one of them if the train comes to the Brouwerij 't IJ and he did not quite understand what I mean. I remembered the words of the woman and asked if the train is de turned icar mirabel pale. It did not help , but the man asked someone else, he said something in Dutch and then the driver told me something along the lines of "It's not a bit too early for a beer?". I realized we were in the right place and I explained that we only travel to see the windmill. We took the train and apparently we decided alone where the station to drop it right. We decided not true (surprise!). We got one stop too early and did not understand it so quickly. We were looking icar mirabel for the big intersection near the station something like a windmill and did not see anything like that. I think that appropriate signs not really found, at least not one who helped us. Looked at all sorts of corners of the intersection in different directions until finally I found a pretty big hint. It was similar to this: really it was not as visible as it seems I was glad we found it at last and began to walk. While walking I shot some stills of the mill, each closer to the object than the last, and it kind of sort of Street icar mirabel View. I took a few pictures when we got there. There was a kind of a small restaurant which filed the brewery's beer and I considered trying this because I read it was good. If a Dutch resident country ranked 17th in per capita beer consumption, said, "It is not a bit premature ...?" icar mirabel I guess it's really icar mirabel too early for that. I gave up. The clock may have won the battle but not the war - if I was there again, I'll look for it. I do not think that Churchill icar mirabel said something like that in a series My Street View mill back

No comments:

Post a Comment