Sunday, October 19, 2014

When I arrived home the night immediately


I add xxxxzxxxxxxxxx, xx year old resident honeycomb decorations ngxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxx one I became honeycomb decorations a victim of Aowa Electronics has stores in 2 / F Tutuban Centermall I, CM Recto Avenue in Tondo, Manila on the 8th of June 2007 in the afternoon. In the following events set forth the events of that day in Tutuban Centermall.
As we walked inside the Mall of my niece xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx Aowa with an agent approached us and said we had our free umbrella for allegedly introducing their Company and it is available in their stores. And we indeed penetrated into their stores with their agent to add LINO Celino. I was seated in a store and they idinemo Foot Massager the same time the pagdedemo their various products honeycomb decorations minamasahe my feet while they are nakikipagkwentuhan me until they've been asked if I have a creditcard.
Lino said that if I could daw it "so" I brought nun yung card Lino I took it and handing honeycomb decorations anonymous Girley Silacay Manager) then they said that I said is entitled to a raffle. honeycomb decorations Girlie went out carrying a credit card and it Lino also carries souvenir items Unboxed since gone daw available umbrella and it was substitute. Lino opened a small box with only doorbell and small paper stated therein honeycomb decorations with FREE water purifier I spoke different items including more expensive. Some agents showroom nagtilian their satisfaction and seem as if they are excited to events and pinagkumpulan then shook hands and greeted me with "Congratulations" I said is a napakaswerteng won one of their expensive products. Rare daw the winning dream like.
Lino said that nya call their manager (from the Main Office honeycomb decorations daw them) holding his cellphone to let me know which one wins. Pinakausap me their manager and said that I only get the prize if I were buying one of their products. I was not even asked if I would agree with our conversation. There ended the conversation with celphone and I isanauli Lino cellphone.
Soon naglapitan agents inquired me with a great sound of the inside of the store carrying the different types of appliances such as class spoke different pot (Cookware Set), Induction Cooker, Food Chopper, Multi Cooker . This raw is included in my winnings.
Send Girly returned again and said to me, "Mam Thus PO UR CREDIT CARD". Until the agent pagkumpulan I and greet along the mighty sound of the inside of Stores. Been around forever he said that I would make raw endorser of their products and it is supposed to be released in a magazine. I feel, I too marvel honeycomb decorations at events like Nung time by myself I can not explain what is happening to me because honeycomb decorations of the noise around me and pagkakakumpol agents Aowa super fun they had. Until just surprised me and the existing Sales Contract are asked to sign me for another woman and that my agent signed at least explained to me in the contract.
I shovel was purchased to the amount of foot massager P33,750.00 and yun is FREE supposed honeycomb decorations to Cookware Set, Induction Cooker, Food Chopper, and Multi Cooker. They then computed it in my front how much the total amount of FREE ITEMS it is said is supposed to be worth more than P 100,000.00 but only the amount I pay is P33,750.00.
They were very happy for me to almost magtatalon agents in fun! Purely on the HANDS AND BATI me congratulations all agents there in the stores. Then we non kinuhaan pictures because we allegedly releasing a magazine, honeycomb decorations and with no commitment to a year they have makakatangap their appliance product. Take us first moment they leave the showroom products honeycomb decorations to take care of other things honeycomb decorations first there in Tutuban. Then I went back the Aplliances to take home.
While I was there I napagisipisip home overwhelming honeycomb decorations amount naicharge on my credit card. And I realize that for sure all scripted events in their stores. How could they know that the credit card I have such a large amount of credit limit? Until I noticed that no water purifier yung item allegedly I won! They said the amount of foot massager in the first P 33750.00 honeycomb decorations just noticed on the receipt honeycomb decorations that they have increased it by 12% VAT to arrive at P37,800.00.
When I arrived home the night immediately

No comments:

Post a Comment