Thursday, October 23, 2014

Wait, perhaps not seem yung de Toilet Paper hehehe .. After all we previously brought arofol them a


PROPHECY: Learn to "widen the role" in BoSiNg or even with your friends, never to be allowed "read the paper" them, but .... "you do not have paper" even Kelan lifetime and probably like "nilamukos arofol paper" incidental to the face hehehe. SCOOP: From plane "paper" arofol ad royal tru orange was blown my mind to many different kinds of paper that some of us here are not I see the US or even here in Japan. So thought I would recall the past in my life elementary students, tililing-ling-ling-ling-ling, dong ....... also many different kinds SHEET USED IN SCHOOLS: 1. Cartolina- have always arofol brought them it was in elementary school I palang, the beginning of the school year I escaped it, nakarolyo arofol or nakabilot it; I explored the US stores and even here in Japan but I have seen nothing like this with different colors on. I want to learn English as a cow hehehe arofol cartolina You know also, share your knowledge. arofol Maybe CARTOLINE? hehehe 2 Manila Paper- among cartolina always listed as we bring paper to the school. And I use it as wrapping the book. US probably do it, because it just another Manila hehehe. But I think the likeness of Manila paper on US is used in packing, the pagshi ship luggage packing paper .... perhaps arofol call it a few times because I transferred a house eh, brown color, but she also just thinner arofol that is, no cushion in the delicate tools. 3 Paper de liha- I also always bring it on the first day of class we do not have cargo, "the first dead kid you" hehehe arofol you disconnected your teacher. EACH is need-is or sandpaper the desk written by other students who last used it. Paputian and we pakinisan desk ..... (not ha legs, pain in the legs kiniskis nun hehehe). 4 Colored Paper- this paper is quite rough and often also have brought arofol them my teacher for arts subject we. Construction paper also calls its US. Do not ask me what they call in Japan, and "map" I would answer, "ma" and "pa" hehehe. 5 Art paper- eto smooth paper turn different colors, of course the arts also used it perhaps has more high class. I still have not seen it in US, here in Japan I just look hehehe. 6 Paper de Japon- paper so it really Japanese? Why so called de Japon paper it ??? I researched, and found that the paper used the afternoon turned to "origami" ... hmm so shovel. In small also, we also carry it when December, because we make lantern from paper. Then turn the stick from bamboo. During Kopong-daw of virgin raw Kopong arofol the lipstick makes the paper easy to stick to because lips when you read. 7 unbleached threats from the hehehe, ie the neighbor says we once bought me, he said, "therefore pabili unbleached banning" the lupet hehehe! US when you say "coupon bond" as they do not know yun, "bond paper" they know. I once said that, I have not understood, I just answered them wateber !! hehehe Why did coupon bond was that? Coupon not exist yun ??? Ah ewan. 8 Yellow Paper- previous nauso and became famous yellow paper with us and soon there was also a different color it in, with blue, green and pink. One time while I shop keepers we have to buy, here says, "pabili of yellow paper pink yun ha" laugh me laugh really what I said, yellow or pink? hehehe .... still repeated, "yun yellow paper that color pink," My cousin turned ssshhhh yun buy hahaha. Ie no different to buying toothpaste, Colgate close-up daw hahaha. 9 And many others-long post I no, correct that! ABOUT THE PHOTO: not just, I just combined the role of children scattered in the room before I throw hehehe.
Wait, perhaps not seem yung de Toilet Paper hehehe .. After all we previously brought arofol them a Toilet Paper in school but I'm surprised the kids are now brought them to its schools. Manila Paper and manila rope contribution of our country to industirya paper and rope. Seems you homesick again ....;) Reply Delete
about the picture, arofol I assume because sardz, you teach elementary, hehehe I laughed out loud at unbleached ban ... wahahaha! I suppose coupon band? By the way, can you please inominate the Hulascoop now in PEBA Homesite! Reply Delete
Dennis- good turn and brought the children of toliet paper because super bass turn the bathroom with us. You also guessed that I'm homesick again hehehe arofol no, from you. Mr. Thoughtskoto- hahaha I'm teaching, but I love to teach anything such as clothing, food and so on hehehe, my blog is nothing more effortless entry to PEBA ie might not cope with the powers I hehehe; hopefully if can just concentrate only

No comments:

Post a Comment