Monday, October 13, 2014

Repair ... We just down the plane, burlap paper are plenty of instantly greet us! waw, napakahospit

Zamboanga burlap paper Adventures - July, 2008 | adventures of chettie
I'm just about to board a taxi, much naglalarong questions in my mind. very worried because of the kidnapping burlap paper of warmth ces drilon. there are text messages and greeting "dun careful, lest you adhere to kidnap", I answered they also "my mission is to find and add ces fetch and return of Manila". I knew, in the centennial 2 me, kase I almost lose consciousness in non pleasant smell inside the taxi that I nasakyan. (Arabic armpit odor, foot odor and bombay ... I asked even just a little more time , nagkasipon that I might)
still not losing my mind troubled, pagche from check in to boarding until eventually I'm riding my dadatnan eroplano.ano I going? burlap paper What happens to me? I have become friends? or you have an affair? (Hope ... ning, 5 days you just dun!) ... While looking away that we could get away, ascending upward, tapering tapering of the I, until I see nothing but white clouds. Repair, beautiful weather. maxadong no turbulence, the beauty of the clouds, the zest grope and given to my mother and to make pillows. I remember when I was small child I was little, I dreamed of clouds lie well as the boy is seen Heidi to my channel 2 Nung my youth, until now still young xA, and I, just childish.
I'd like to sleep because I am heavy with sleep, so I might just come back to manila ... I woke urgent wake, the airline issued a movie ... WANEP, 1 hour and 25 minute journey, attempted to produce a film plane tong 'to in mid-flight ... and shet, bucket list yet ... really go ... the ending, just naglaway I love movies I watch ... I still have hope after 45 mins ... yun in landing the plane, while I was left drooling movie ... Portia's son! ampft !!!
Repair ... We just down the plane, burlap paper are plenty of instantly greet us! waw, napakahospitable also ... done another update Nung said, "ma'am, escaped?" ... waw, what about that? in the amount of 50 pesos, you makakaarkila meeting ... solve carrying burlap paper the luggage because burlap paper you have magbibitbit for yo ... of course I am, I nagpabitbit I use ... because I'm stingy grandparents My mother told me, I said also, just practical I wasted 50 pesos ... well pangload kase yun, (container tax kase also said texting e), I pinabitbit yung in 'kin, plus I only have 20 more got away burger and french fries big plus softdrinks .sayang the opportunity to serve myself and Carry my own use, alas also shempre hand and my strength provided by God if you do not use, at a cost of 50 pesos I do not want to limit my ability, I do not want to cost 50 pesos footrest their dignity. So I magbitbit, and I have slaves.
Kiti-kitext ... persuade, nagreply that daw xa ... I find mang Jerry ... WANEP, burlap paper the volume seem to adversely artistic Jerry around, I do not know just by the way I begin to look ... 1 message received ... "ma'am, I name is Jerry, po yung polo shirt turned with black collar. here i am out of the airport. "... shoot !! spoke like Eb (eyeball)'m just chatmate when I was college ... (hiro days! hello so add jairus ???) saw as finally determined that any jerry! (Thanks for waiting matyagang even have magkawalaan quite yet!) ...
humahagilap my eyes new find. sea. sea again. sized sea me, so I naeexcite to see the sea. We ride pick-up onto the plant ... I'm tired, dragging to the sleepy eyes I ... I napapapikit heavy with sleep ... but i still dont sleep. I want to see what's burlap paper here ... I savor the pagbabyahe we ... see the Tausug burlap paper tribe and schools from more turkey kidding ... but this time, inspired by the attention I ... yun afternoon, near sunset. But what I saw and island-like glowing shine and glimmer kumukuti-pink color. I asked Jerry if any I see that right or did I just illusions color pink sand on the island yun. the opportunity burlap paper yun, do not miss the eye. I saw correctly, and call dun ... sta cruz island.
Jerry's maybe noticed that I had any interest in the island, immediately told me that hard nya daw dun go now. In addition to the required clearance to DENR, I do not know how to get, daw also dangerous because it might naglulungga burlap paper the Abu Sayyaf ... (no, no, no, no way!). pagkakakidnap warmth of ces drilon, so hot on the bandidoR

No comments:

Post a Comment