Sunday, October 19, 2014

I do not understand ... I feel the quantity happened yesterday (exactly one and a half hour ago), b

Was It Too Little or Too Many? | Tensai's Sanctity
I do not understand ... I feel the quantity happened yesterday (exactly one and a half hour ago), but if I count one by one as I did, though none existed. Well maybe if I enumerate no?
* Third, I dressed as usual, turned aside nagplantsa Nung most patriotic shirt I have so far (One of this days I might take my picture dress Friendster foam museum and Multiply), then I dressed that. Then I thought again, tripan yung dog nose off that I'd done.
* Fifth, eight hours work (Talk Koreans interrupt foam museum the officemates when idle, create paid blog, talk again Koreans spoke chat about money, eating radiation from Country Style, then you logout)
Yun yung mind that typical Sakin Usually occurs every day (except to chat with money). After that, since we also meet on 6pm ago's (Executive Director of Volunteers for CHANGE, foam museum I intimate well) in Green Hills for Blogger's Night FlippyKnows and Team RP, I first went to my officemates. They are nagpuntahan bank, I also, do not exist since dun, hang around Starbucks for inter-free Wi-Fi. Pictures of Grande sized coffee, then wait on them.
When they magdatingan, we directly foam museum KFC to eat as usual, then we disperse. I ride a taxicab onto Green Hills because I dun plan to catch the blogs I paid (this time enjoy talking to hand in such Nung was riding when I was dawn, the main topic Henry Sy and SM), arriving in Green hills, Starbucks foam museum coffee again for a second I did yesterday, then you blog me in case I passed with Angel (my officemate before meeting with Sykes that I supply the topic) because they love connection US $ 100 per hour and not free (KAINIS!) .
Ago's foam museum coming around the past 6pm, stay on because we first buy a drink as she nya, then straight to the room where we add the endorser Judy Ann (Bacold Chicken Inasal), orders of sisig and rice, then directly to the My Little Art Place in 222 Wilson St. San Juan Metro Manila (yesterday I did not know Yang ie address), eh nothing else ... straight we first Mcdo. Admission dun just talked because we also still have the same bow, then the almost foam museum 9pm we return to My Little Art Place 222 Wilson St. San Juan Metro Manila (nothing really, I just repeat trip yung address) in case pretty fail so that We went (pasintabi only please the people FlippyKnows then Team RP and Niña Terol as well, then we went in case yun that we attended. spider sense we operate foam museum eh yung. seems OP we have come because we seem to be major Fine Arts those in the interior. otherwise I turn Nung major college and perhaps the theme not unlike Nung late yesterday we joined for bloggers actually, although I'm just a pretty face was a graduate of Fine Arts today.) So, go We just Gateway aboard a taxi again, and guess what ... we atten- Starbucks again! (Palpitate likely!)
We talked again about dun events in the past, present and future dry. We saw more then add Argi (now President of the Tamaraw Volunteers) together with my loved ones nya (hehehe!)
Per ... so turned like much happened ... I spend innumerable taxi yesterday Kaka then Starbucks! (This one is a joke folks ... please just tickle yourself if somewhat corny, or if you just really slow)
But seriously, I believe this has been the first time in a long time that I was able to reconnect with a friend. I've been too pre-occupied and busy lately that I was not really able to talk to my friends, like how we used to do it (both yesterday as well). Have already changed too much but it seems the friendship will always be the same. There we have some changes in beliefs, personalities, looks, humor and preferences, but our camaraderie Stays intact. I just hope that this lasts a lifetime and after years from now, we would still have similar views in life and we keep the torch burning foam museum friendship and the willingness to help at the same time ...
Name (required)
Recent Posts My Mission for the Next Few Weeks Today is Create a Blog Day for Me ... Two Actually ... I was Feeling Lazy so I Decided to Just Answer Random Questions Instead of Writing My Own Material Idle Time Gets Me Just Some Stuff About Writing Work
August 13th month pay Argi Back Packing blogging foam museum Buddy Zaballa Calawis Christopher Gardner bring change DOLE dolly laurente dream Earl Hickey Eraserheads Ely Buendia Francis Magalona foam museum flippyKnows fatherhood Filipino Friendster Jackie Friedrich foam museum Nietzsche Jean Valjean hang Jason Mraz Jetro Rafael jobhunt laptop life lindsay lindsay anne matanza foam museum matanza Lito Cruz Make it Mine losing weight Malasya Marcus Adoro Marie Marjorie Gavan maturity My Name is Earl Niña Terol Nueva Ecija ourhomeisgoodenough patio6 Patti Agnes Philippine Labor Code Poverty President

No comments:

Post a Comment