Friday, October 17, 2014

Early morning paper roll crafts before I bmyahe for rehearsal we newsprod, I read the text I though


It began with little reason not "going to feast", and how I nireplyan text of Nicolette, contribute more ung tone how the message which read more intensify the conflict.
I began with pagpost paper roll crafts FB where I said the words "my friends yung numb BOW!". When postings like this, I just thought that itatake is not that serious because I know the joking I sinsabi it because there was a situation that tnweet I wanted it was to ridicule just as well by Mommie and MAYKS because they know it's kinda joke (NEWMEDIA it, sending a progress report). Those who have followed my posts I forgot Which is, un had meaning for me. Eto ung time was different dating text me ...... Nicolette's.
* Here was the old me a text, really heat up my head in time to the UN, at first I just nagjojoke I text, "tse" because I realize that eh mejo. I would be okay. But when nakipagsabayan to temper ung nagtetext me, during the process I really know what I thought I aun the sinend. (I know overstepped also ...)
Early morning paper roll crafts before I bmyahe for rehearsal we newsprod, I read the text I thought again ung like overstepped that I tinext Nicolette den I smiled. Suddenly I remembered the answer and we have personal enmity with mixed pisikalan, I thought that maybe he had not also seriously un tinake because maybe un trained me. Back to school, I spoke MAYKS because he was my group members paper roll crafts NEWSPROD, kinuwento He told me all that much as I nakunsensya. I thought all the fridge first case that I just nilagnat that day I also went home immediately.
The next day, I'm still not in the mood. Feverish but I still need to go in for the actual paper roll crafts production. Magsosorry should I iaapproach paper roll crafts me off and my friends because I also found with khuya Adrian and he told me with matching bible study more (khuya paper roll crafts adz Talag haha ..) so that only serious kinaganda what I sorted the ikinataas pride I to da max! I enter the studio, paper roll crafts I immediately saw them, I directly editing paper roll crafts room I suddenly Natorpe bwahahaha ..:)
When I returned, he claimed that there is a need to, manila paper for JAMAICA, I also buy finished paper roll crafts I pulled Send MAYKS ..) I returned to the studio, the tight passage dun always add Mommie, really serious this little world, closed in continuous CR I can not right so no choice, I hid in manila paper that I carried while walking! Hahaha:) MIE's beaten me laugh then, mejo lighten my mood, the case was just feet straight ngdire I want him to talk more, I natorpe again! paper roll crafts : (
Send SNOW intend paper roll crafts to un, the lightness still feel him. Maybe because we both beautiful haha ..:) CHAROT! He becomes ung bridge I have for I know what I doing kathesismates furthermore my friends. paper roll crafts
Sometimes I'm not really thinking eh, suddenly nagleave the group I "Patata Babes". P says that the Fb, "Are you sure you want to leave the group?". I'm asked but I still pinundot "YES". After 30 minutes, "How to return again in the group", here up selling I told myself.
Only Girl in the world always peg me, I uploaded the pics we hold graduation Mommie's like super these guys think I dun them in the description in my unconscious long shovel hahahah ..:) texted me add TITASTRUD and nagmessage long FB, because I'm also glad that we are okay. Hooray !! Ou that noh? We never had a perm's tampuhan ever, because with an attitude like he loved me and he quickly mbasa also what I think! I Namiss witch! :)
But suddenly everything changed in a text to me a Comm .., (I cried ah ... My friends daw in Main Canteen, he had seen and heard that conversation seems against me .. Dun suddenly changed ..
I Nakareceive paper roll crafts message with CHIE that, "Mads, paper roll crafts we talk on Wednesday". Suddenly I was nervous, here ever un? But go ahead I first heard their side, I yaw magreact paper roll crafts because they are my friends. They did not do that I talk backs and say evil against me might mistake simply un ung comm ..
Are they leaving after they kumaen? We do not know the conversation? I said that on that day Chinilyn there waiting for my text, we first truancy Nepo Mall CHIE's maybe later on you want to talk, once we go home as usual.
I'm glad I learned to add KHOLTS pass stat. hayyy, being good also. I would talk to him as usual and I joke that inireserve yet also her graduation I pass, no cases in the area maybe than laugh, paper roll crafts slap me suddenly and cast it to me he ung bag I always binubuhusan dust. Okay to me I knew that she Statistics okay un.
* Not I also know where they are. Furthermore NALANG smile joke: "They do not, so here kakainip

No comments:

Post a Comment