Wednesday, October 15, 2014

2 pm we returned ...


What could think of Fita Nung they wrote yun noh? Because you dont nman eh mapiplease iframe padding everybody ... Stick with pano if you just mangtrip ung product and return them noh! May as people WHAT ABOUT US db db eh? Particularly helpless. Nyahahahaha! 's not the pretend to be helpless like me ha! Bwahahahahaha !!!!
Yes, you can turn Chat and magtext but still others iframe padding because ung one call you can go privately. It will not be like that for a while so nagbonding bonding (the game seems to be coming just) me ... some people. : P
Ung was busy last few weeks I have flown. Several times I go from manila Pangasinan. iframe padding Haha! Just like jan side to side! Hahaha! Nung aug 17, I nakabonding ung Guardians at Hotshots! Plus we add avee because we need to run (yehesss !!! we run in we ride!) Hahahahaah! a concert in araneta
As usual warm inside and by extension, what shape the inassume I just fit in the space provided Sakin people! Serious ha! For nakasurvive have a riot coming! Eh ung big toe as I did weights ung my entire drive from Pasay to cubao !!! Huhuhu
2 pm we returned ...'s avee. We searched yet finished nursing cap used in oath taking in a few hours ... Good thing is it in constant PGH but we do with the cartolina. hahahaha! Luck also then, of course!
I also woke up on time. dressed and had settled. todo powder for non seem ignorant! Send avee not tie her straight hair straight! Wahahaha !!!! Funny because we have coming loose! K
Carlson Boss!
Super sing until the 5pm ... kidding. done you're done eating we italiannis (c / o Kat!) hahahaha! Belated Happy birthday Kat !!!
I went ahead Pampanga! 2am palang iframe padding awake my super power ... rain ... tsktsk. 5am I left and super flood out! Hahaha! I rode a taxi onto quirino LRT station (because as usual flood Pgil) of 6am ... kidding. huhuhu ... I enjoyed the descent adventure flood ... Arriving at the monument ... ung flood one side of the crossing so I kelangan magpedicab toward the center (or db!) ... I arrived late Kingdom of 730am ... I! Good thing there are seats kagad! Hahahaha
1am we ended up ... I served avee's apartment to sleep awhile because in a few hours we will leave by avee, ate notes, and Cathy for their 5-day stay in Pangasinan !!!! Wooooo !!!! His dream Cathy DORA THE EXPLORER to be HIM! nyaaahah !!! Peace!
Hahaha! Did nio know what songs?
and eat lunch (grilled pork steak and I do not know what call) .... wahahahaha! Nagkamay us! Woooo !!!! And the toga of chilli iframe padding powder zest and chilli sauce chinchallok! Hahahaha
Go to the mall for maggrocery chips ... eat ... go home kikiam, ginasgas the throat iframe padding to keep up to add Gabes by saying BUSSSSS, iframe padding CARRRRRRR, StaRRRRRR, STARRRRRIIIINNNN ... ... .naglaro. and taught Gabes add new step among ducks ducks step nia!
After we ... yoghurt was nagboating. pinagpasapasahan wooden ... pangsagwan. not gone lalu position that ate ... nagsasagwan notes. hehehe .... buy mango and un eaten quail eggs ... our dragon boat and dropped after sate ....
Cathy (seriously with matching hand gestures): We pay much ... First and foremost FOG!
As usual, we became hobby car ... jamming. with the immortal playlist containing pretty boy, no one, if I were a boy, this is me, ultimate you, somewhere over the rainbow, you found me, I'm still in love with you, the climb, every little thing he does is magic, nothing's gonna stop us now, time after time, crazier, and love story ... Woooo!
In so tired we fell asleep ... except Cathy. nio lam whom take pics ... toh likely.
We ended dawn ... Before we slept we first nagstargazing out for 4 days ago will finally see whom also have star ... not that just the roof as the first plan ... hehehe iframe padding
People iframe padding will always look for something more ... most of the time there's never a complete satisfaction because there is always something better for comment ... At least for me ... in my past.
Dmg each experience we have, good or bad, teaches iframe padding us a lesson although sometimes you have to think yun bonggang pretentious iframe padding so you ... hahaha iframe padding but sometimes also vividly ... Example, you see the amazing places ... you can imagine coming from and The bait bait of God because He made yun for satin ... So happy 'travel ... eh ... because iframe padding many have seen. much you think ...
Said n

No comments:

Post a Comment