Tuesday, September 2, 2014

I'm sure it will return eventually. Over on the Pilot forums it's a common thing on the 03s as they


  HondaSUV Forums - Discussion forum and bulletin board for Honda CR-V, CRV, Element, Pilot, HR-V owners > 1997 to 2006 Honda CR-V > CR-V::Clinical Rounds D light what to do User Name Remember Me? Password
D light what to do
Yes video cam to the side, did I record, nope, and too bad, you will ahave to read on then. "D"riving caught the "D" light flashing, when it occurred, I was winding around hte Varazanno bridge Cork screw turn 30 mph, not 60mph. Okay what to do? Panic, stp, pull to the nearest emergency side, NO! Ride on. Placed in "N" "D" flashing while in "N" lit up Placed OD OFF, "D" light flashing Placed into 2nd "D" light still flashing with 2 lit. back to "D" and continued to my destination Five. So I am stopped, Placed into my Last position "P" and "D" still flashing while "P" lit up. Final resort, Shut car off, counted 10 seconds, "D" light FIXED. WHy did the light come on. Possably due to ATF-Z1 being of off level. Allowing car to cool down, will check levels, last change 150K plus, level was low, added to correct level. Ah maybe there is a 166k warning for 170K service hmmm . nah. my luck it came and went. So for those who worry, bout the "D" light. turn off car "D" light goes away. may reappear anotehr day to haunt ya. Correct should not be negleted.
__________________ Underdog: [whenever something goes wrong] I am a hero who never fails, I can't be bothered with such details. I'm sure it will return eventually. Over on the Pilot forums it's a common thing on the 03s as they climb in mileage. I personally experienced the flashing "D" while on my way to Missouri from Texas. I pulled over and turned off the car, which yes it did make the light go away, but I got an hour farther down the road and it came right back on. It's not something I would put off having checked. That's just my opinion foam padding though. __________________ 2003 Honda Pilot EX-L: Sage Brush Pearl 2008 Honda Pilot EX-L: Steel Blue Metallic 2002 Honda CR-V EX Auto: Eternal Blue Pearl Totaled on 2/9/11 @ 100,700 foam padding miles
P0845 (P080) trans fluid pressure B switch. from DTS reader P0845 3rd clutch pressure switch from manual troubleshoot is to raise car off floor measure VDC for switch failure. 19mph. DID I SWITCH from 2 to 3? ha ha ha yes not a worry if asked. code is cleared, will not return in an Hours time thank you. __________________ Underdog: [whenever something goes wrong] I am a hero who never fails, I can't be bothered with such details. I didn't say it WOULD return for you in an HOURS time, it just so happened that's how long it took before it returned for me(that foam padding was roughly 70 miles though). All I was trying foam padding to say is that it's not something that I would personally ignore, if not fixed 9 times out of 10, it's going to come back. __________________ 2003 Honda Pilot EX-L: Sage Brush Pearl 2008 Honda Pilot EX-L: Steel Blue Metallic 2002 Honda CR-V EX Auto: Eternal Blue Pearl Totaled on 2/9/11 @ 100,700 miles
I totally understood ya. it takes time when shutting it off. for I will be a good amount of milage tomorrow again. the light most likely came on as I was banking on a tight turn, and something that will not cause an issue . Lets see in the future when it pops back in. as I read the code, that is different from the OBI reader? __________________ Underdog: [whenever something goes wrong] foam padding I am a hero who never fails, I can't be bothered with such details. 100 plus miles and all driving the whole day No "D" with codes cleared what we call incorerct reading. __________________ Underdog: [whenever something goes wrong] I am a hero who never fails, I can't be bothered with such details. Well my D light came back on a number of times. sometimes when just starting out or a lil extra gas... AsI caught it starting to flicker its comes and goes. Guess I have to get out the manual, under the car and change that switch out. SO this will and must be on my repair list. __________________ Underdog: [whenever something goes wrong] I am a hero who never fails, I can't be bothered with such details.

No comments:

Post a Comment