Thursday, September 4, 2014

From your email please clarify, are you informing kraft paper me that you will not accept a replacem


Although we are Authorised resellers of these products we are not Authorised service agents and as such we must seek the Manufacturers/importers recommendation as to the repair or replacement of the item in question.
From your email please clarify, are you informing kraft paper me that you will not accept a replacement kraft paper if it was offered to you and further you are requesting PB Technologies to do repair work on the item in question that we are not authorised to do, and there by void any future warranty.
Kind Regards Les Ludlow Operations Manager[/quote] I was quite confused by this email, so I called Les directly. He seemed to be immediately on the offence, and we talked past each other for the whole call. His points seemed to be: PB aren’t qualified to assess damage to we need the supplier to do it. Drop the headphones back in so we can get Logitech to check them. We frequently get customers claiming “it just happened” for obvious accidental damage. Customers wrap headphone cords too tightly and damage them. The CGA lets us (PB) choose how to resolve issues. …and mine were: I didn’t damage the headphones, nor wrap them around anything. If I had wrapped the headphones around the iPhone, this is normal use for headphones. They should be able to handle that for more than 2 months. The CGA allows for normal, reasonable, etc., so how PB thinks things get damaged is not so relevant. Then I took the headphones back to the shop, they looked up the original invoice, kraft paper and booked it in for a warranty job. Then I had this email exchange with Les: Ben Gracewood Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 3:27 PM To: Les <Les@pbtech> Do you mind if I publish this reply Les? I honestly kraft paper think it’s up to PBTech to decide if the item is damaged or not, but am happy to have Logitech take a look if that’s the only option you allow me. Les <Les@pbtech> Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 4:17 PM To: ben Hi Ben You can publish this email if you wish we have nothing to hide. However publish it as it was written and without personal opinion attached and let the readers make up there own minds. Ben Gracewood Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 4:20 PM To: Les <Les@pbtech> I had no other intention.Headphones are now with your Q st store. Job number MD 2062. Les <Les@pbtech> kraft paper Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 4:33 PM To: Ben Gracewood Thanks Ben, they should kraft paper be here in the morning and I have arranged to get them inspected as soon a possible tomorrow, I am away for the week end but they are going to ring me with a decision and I will let the branch know what to do from there. Ben Gracewood Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 4:37 PM To: Les <Les@pbtech> Just confirming that you understand my preference is for a refund right? Looking at the plug arrangement, I’m kraft paper not happy that it is fit for purpose. Ben. Les <Les@pbtech> Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 4:46 PM To: Ben Gracewood HI Ben I understand what you have said, the only question is weather kraft paper the manufacture think the issue is warranty or (as we call at PB Tech) Physical damage.
I will get back to you as soon as I can …ends… So, before you read the comments, make your own judgement. Category: Misc Tags: Article , CGA , Customer Service , graphics card , high-end graphics card , pb Technologies , PBTech , Warranty
So here’s what I want to say: – I didn’t damage kraft paper the headphones. They wore out. Far too early. – PB’s default position kraft paper seems to be “customers are ripping us off all the time” – kraft paper PB doesn’t seem to understand that I’m saying “these headphones aren’t fit for my purpose because the break to early, therefore under the CGA I am allowed to ask for my money back” – I’m kraft paper worried that PB seem to think it’s their right to decide how to remedy kraft paper the situation. I’m also worried that I’m kraft paper wrong about the CGA. – I would have thought PB could make a call on intentional damage or not. – I would have thought my background would add some credence to my assertion that I didn’t break the headphones.
Apart from Cooper’s initial reaction that it was your fault, it appears as though PB Tech have done OK. They’ve offered to send them back to Logitech for a warranty claim and I seriously doubt Logitech would bother repairing them – kraft paper it would cost them less to just replace them.
In my opinion it’s seems reasonable for the store to repair/replace them (sending away to the manufacturer) rather than give you a refund. Obviously the whole interaction got a little adversarial, but hey, it takes two to tango. It’s unsurprising that staff at the store got irritated when you refused their offer to help.
Point is: I don’t want a replacement. I want money back. Headphones that break after 2.5 months are not fit for purpose. I’m pretty sure that’s my right to decide kraft paper under these circumstances.
Hey Ben, I’m

No comments:

Post a Comment