Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Nicoleta * * I think you wished papphülsen you could pick up the tray holding it rose stem. That is


If you have any questions about recipes and ideas for decoration, or whatever you want, put the question to the comments for this article and I will answer here. You can also use the option "reviews" of each article (recipe) published by me and I will respond to the comments on that article. You can contact me on mail: lacrimioara2@gmail.com
************************************************** ******************** Adrian said ... dear Lily're great at what you do, you have a special talent, his eyes remain glued to the monitor every time you I see you make special decorations. I am interested in how that material to prepare roses? and what color them to get out so heated? I am in Canada now and I have no idea where I can find all kinds of ingredients but try if you manage to tell me what I need and if you know and names in English is excellent. Thank you so much August 2, 2008 3:49 AM * Adrian *, if you're in Canada, the best thing would be to look for a shop that sells products Wilton. You can try to access the site at Wilton, send them an email and ask for information about where they sell their products in Canada (Wilton company is in America, papphülsen but their products have come up in Romania :)) so I'm sure you have to find and Canada). To enter the site Wilton papphülsen click HERE. Thanks so much for feedback! ************************************************** ******************** Diana said ... Dear Lily, I want you to do and I have a question ..., milk powder and one that you can use pharmacy sells newborn? Have a great kid and cakes compliments you do, call wonderful. Diana July 1, 2008 11:30 PM * Diana *, I am not that type of milk used her again but I read on the net that some people papphülsen have used it. If you already bought can try, if not ..... what to say ..poti try (you decide if it's worth, for as I understood it quite expensive abroad this milk powder for babies). papphülsen Grazie per i complimenti! Baci! :)) *********************************************** Anonymous said ... dear lily *********************** I have not got much on the blog but now I am back in the country and with a little luck intalni.Sincer we can very much I want to steal from your craft because you're a true maestra.pe papphülsen curand.pupici. May 29, 2008 7:32 PM * Anonymous * Thanks for feedback! :)) *********************************************** *********************** nicoleta lily said ... when I Ask of thee rose with stem asked calyx just thinking that this is the only problem But me and I am them try to make one (I sent you mail) but when you take it broke di tray stem dries too hard and then it breaks that would be secret if you want to please stop saying papphülsen thank me " signed the visitors to your blog nagging "May 10, 2008 10:21 PM
Nicoleta * * I think you wished papphülsen you could pick up the tray holding it rose stem. That is not possible, for that strain the paste of powdered milk can not sustain the weight rose. When you make a rose flower as a separate and strain do everything separately. Then you all sit on the cake, and apply and leaves, trying to get a decor that resembles papphülsen a rose as much true (flower, stem, leaf). ************************************************** ******************** nicoleta lily said ... thank you for your cuv. If you want to ask you something about how we can make beautiful papphülsen lilies without special tools. Thank forums exist. te pup May 9, 2008 12:10 AM * * Nicoleta was my mistake, I rushed and I thought about instead of lilies. But nothing, I will not delete any explanation for about, maybe it will help someone papphülsen :)) To make a lily without special tools have to cut from six petals long pasta (it's easier if you have in front photo :) a true lily). To proceed to cut them and leaves for use roll cut (for cutting is good and the pizza). Then a funnel smaller dress in transparent foil and place in her inner petals overlapping (and use a picture of a true lily :))). More difficult is to do pistils and stamens from the inside, but I think you can leave him without. When dried lily him out of the funnel if you like them a little paint. For making way you can use a cookie cutter papphülsen shape, plastic (are everywhere, from set and contain heart-shaped, circle, fir, etc.). You must form uses "little heart" and thus cut out hearts of pasta. Then all but yellow paste, do pestle (middle yellow), running a piece of pasta. Teddy Bear paste back pointing up, sit in the middle pestle and joining pills side, forming a hold. :)) *********************************************** *********************** us

No comments:

Post a Comment