Sunday, May 10, 2015

I think I have consistently supported the nail polish last two years. Accordingly, my nails and loo


I think I have consistently supported the nail polish last two years. Accordingly, my nails and looked: discolored and brittle. Yes, I have always worn a curing base coat, but at some point that brings nothing more. In early November, I made the decision a month without nail polish my nails and also a cure, namely the "Miracle Cure" by Sally Hansen to undergo. This varnish to make and repair the nails crushproof. After a month without nail polish I can say: My nails have again a humane and color are also more stable than four weeks ago. The discolorations are certainly disappeared by not using colored nail polish and stability may have increased again by Sally Hansen cure. The product honeycomb panel itself honeycomb panel Anyway, I'm very happy, I will continue to use in the future and to use as a base coat. A nail polish free month, I can only warmly recommend all nail polish junkies.
what a good tip, the "Miracle cur" Do I have to try it! But waiving for a month is for a nail polish suchti pretty heftig..respekt :) Reply Delete
Do you know whether in this paint is formaldehyde? Because the Microcell varnishes all contain formaldehyde honeycomb panel and unfortunately I can not stand, thereby fall almost all nail hardeners out ...: - / LG Sabine honeycomb panel Reply Delete
Reply
Man because I get the same feeling guilty. So take a break should I treat my nails, but I think nail polish is one of my outfit. Does the Miracle Cure as a 'normal' nail polish? Reply Delete
So I've been a year around and have "only" discolored nails. I think it will always just one day bad Ihne paint, orange honeycomb panel with some weird nails. A vicious circle ^^ Reply Delete
Commented hardworking - which I am delighted. Your questions I answer honeycomb panel love to, just below your comment. If you want to be notified of a reply, just click on "Subscribe by email". Thank you and stardust for you, Red-haired.
Mai (3) March (12) February (11) January (10) January (12) December (14) November honeycomb panel (13) October (14) September (14) August honeycomb panel (14) July (15) June (15) May ( 15) March (15) February (14) January (11) January (14) December (15) November (15) October (17) September (16) August (16) July (16) June (15) May (16) April (15) March (16) February (14) January (16) December (14) November (14) October (14) September (16) August (26) July (46) June (4)


No comments:

Post a Comment