Sunday, May 3, 2015

It refers 20,150,422 Leaves


Comments List 1. Mika 02 月 12 日 年 2015 00:46 Hello. I also have raised the Sefarotasu (^ ^) and I also I think probably the same trader san because purchased at Amazon (laughs) Hey What I also commented that he thought of me. Sefarotasu inhabit honeycomb cardboard the neighborhood of Australia Albany, but in Albany There are four seasons. How can know that you are able to search for Albany of climate (Australia Albany climate and search), Albany is the winter has become the order of the average highest temperature 16, the average minimum temperature 8 degrees. honeycomb cardboard When looking at the various overseas carnivorous plant site seems to become weakened in the subsequent summer, and not to some extent rest in winter. Personally I think the kana night 20 degrees too high. Herianfora including making winter I think had better provided in the growth period of spring and summer. By the way, in the Albany will drop to up to as maximum temperature is 15 degrees even in summer. I during this season the day was adjusted to around 17 degrees, at night we are kept at about 7 degrees in the refrigerator. There is no problem because we are developing slowly and large insect leaf in such a situation. I've bought a small seedlings that leaves is with two exactly one year ago, has grown to a large bag to stand 1 year 5 peck. Please take a look and we are working hard and I want to bloom in early summer (^^) once because the overseas site is information of Sefarotasu has been enhanced this year. Was long rude (> _ <) 2. slows Kani喰 20:49 reply February 17, 2015, I'm sorry m (_ _) m detailed explanation Thank you! It is amazing Nante get five bags! Uchi of one bag after the could I feel are beginning more and more leaves Australia if rural lives of me and did not see even think that somehow warm because it was the image No way such temperature is low during the day warm, night If you put not warm you Consider again cultivation method because I thought that it or try to add purchase in the near future Amazon just looks good 3. Please Good luck Mika 02 月 18 日 年 2015 07:20 (^^) Herianfora Guiana honeycomb cardboard Highlands of Table Mountain that are living also is aware that winter is cool (^ ^) is cold and not to wither and warm though do not and ('Д`) 2 because after basically carnivorous plant to self-pollination pot It is all right without. Not self-pollinated it is around Nepenthes. Sefarotasu also of course self-pollination. Well it raised are not equal, a side buds personally because we increased Pokopoko one flowerpot, a Can I kana (^ ^) My Sefarotasu 7 th of large are out to further expand the two large bags from the time you comment insect leaves are becoming completed (laughs) when two strains you want then you also hand that inserted leaves, After all is awfully shipping high of being sold by Amazon (> _ <) Also, please lot Sefarotasu article honeycomb cardboard UP I! I'm looking forward to (^ ^) 4. Thank you Kani喰 February 18, 2015 20:47! Tone is so much if Toka ... (details Toka when you increase the carnivorous plant but I thing the bag comes out is also a possibility that does not appear the characteristics honeycomb cardboard to be a kind I'd like say is more of Toka Kabuwake nice to know No) are you want to buy in this added just in a row side by side want it fades somewhat expensive feeling if you buy personal think w postage I I'm only there is at the same time multiple strains that ... -> see you, please lot Sefarotasu article UP! I'm honeycomb cardboard looking forward to (^ ^) I am glad if you could say so! That said ..., I want to continue to patiently update because honeycomb cardboard not a thing that so much of change
It refers 20,150,422 Leaves
Archive
Powered by Livedoor Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment