Wednesday, December 25, 2013

To make the icing; pot egg yolk, flour, sugar and milk over low heat, stirring


I got sober and I love both of these tariffs. What eats, what I've eaten. My wife ate the same way in both sweet and sweet :) We talked this reason. When I was single I would but toplasan tiramisu once but I've done. I'd do it from the ready-made black foam cake. Recently while browsing the internet I came across this beautiful thing and I've got to do it now. It's not like every recipe. But it was what attracted me to be in portions.
2 cups milk
cocoa eggs and sugar in a mixer until it becomes white foam foam are flapping. Flour, baking powder and cocoa and sugar in another bowl blend the eggs above are adding to the mix. And in this way after whipping thoroughly greased paper and placing a rectangular baking tray, pour cake mixture on top are.
To make the icing; pot egg yolk, flour, sugar and milk over low heat, stirring're cooking away. Over the eye away from the stove when it cools, add Into mild cream cheese and vanilla with mixer are flapping a minute. Would remove the cooled black foam cake with a round mold. With the aid of glasses for me so I gave that to mold. (Looks in the picture anyway.) Remove such circular shapes on top after first round of sub-round nescafel are drenched with water. In between the top and side to side before then, including the cream of the brush are in progress. Sprinkle cocoa on top of cabinets are in progress. I've loved both seasons for both when I decorate with mandarin. :) Service also officially tangerine vitamin store did with this stylish cupcake molds. Very stylish black foam stopped. I would recommend. God of the failure of taste in my mouth. According give hope to everyone's tastes ... Nice to meet in recipes :)
It looks great ... :) Good hands ... 12 December 2013 12:12
Thank you for your comment
http://instagram.com/basibaglikiz
Archive
2013 (154) December (19) Oktay Usta from the Carrot CINNAMON CAKE RECIPES Sal binding model-3 SOCKS and SWEATER GLOVES MADE COLORFUL KNITTING BASKET MAKING / MYSELF DID yellow lentil soup / Dining Invitation For Your Biscuit CAKE's most delicious Hal WEEKEND combi and my mother Happy birthday SCARF-3 binding model SULTANNN UGG BOOTS HOW TO CLEAN? ROSE BOX AND TRAY MADE napkin Tiramisu Never Been So Delicious Orange cozy wrap-binding model in 3 Minutes "Cheesecake" Made EASY RECIPES kibbeh and Analysis GIRL IS SAFER MONTH MONTH OF DISASTERS? LASAGNA black foam DAN / LIAR SODA BOTTLE WATER PATTY with vintage accessories pincushion PRACTICAL STEPS MADE UNDER CONSTRUCTION November (45) October (24) September (53) August (13)
Today he hooked the first time my very favorite pink shawl. Sorry in advance for my inexperience. Çalışac step by step with pictures to show ...
Design by kelebekgib Blogger Theme by Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment