Thursday, December 5, 2013

2013 (3) May (1) April (1) December (1) 2012 (15) December blha (3) The production of the Book Goia


Today I will not talk about my book. I'll talk about a very special artist I met on the streets of Sorocaba. I was thrilled with their work. He made sculptures in foam using old mattresses. His ability to print soul in the sculptures is very special. Too bad it lost sight of him. But I work among the objects in my collection that I keep with great fondness. If anyone reading this account of Sorocaba and know please put me in touch with ele.Seguem photos of the two sculptures I have it. See what special thing! This sculpture is a creation blha of the author (which is a shame not remember the name) image of Aphrodite Reinterpretation of Sculpture: Dreaming the corner of the fireplace blha - author: Camille Claudel
2013 (3) May (1) April (1) December (1) 2012 (15) December blha (3) The production of the Book Goiabada enabled me ver ... Sculptures made with old mattress foam therapy or analysis? Reflections Book Goiabada November blha (3) October (5) September (4)
book guava (8) Jung (6) Laetitia Orange (6) Trivelli Leticia (4) notebook guava (4) analítca psychology blha (4) soul (3) analysis (3) stories blha (3) mythology (3) dreams (3) Jung . (2) Leticia Trivelli (2) analysis (2) book (2) therapy (2) goiabda book (1) analytical psychology (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment