Friday, October 25, 2013

With regard to the fishing line record is fairly small, so if you would be a lot of fishermen, to k


During the summer I went through most of the local ponds where I mainly štoplal. molty foam The first time I tried to fish at sea, where they are mostly small fish bite. So that grilled meat rolls and landed the fish from the fish market. molty foam :)
In addition štopljanja am increasingly interested in kraparijo. More and more time I spent on the Internet, where I reading the articles on various forums, gather information and learn new things. In krapolovu me interesira especially the fact that they always teach you, you never know everything. And it is this thirst for knowledge got me even more motivated. During this time I bought molty foam the missing equipment, his first race in (read: stand rods), extra spool and other gadgets. More and more, the accumulated software and now when I look at my wardrobe I see how much fishing I have everything. :) No wonder it is currently fix the campaign the car packed. And as more and more of our fishermen to fish go abroad, I found a piece on fisheries Sarberki center, which lies along the Slovenian-Hungarian border in Lenti. I decided to finish the season on the water, so I packed up all the equipment. She joined me and my better half and our furry beast.
The first impression was great, orderly environment, there are three available water, the higher the houses, then kapitalci with water and one with predators. I used to hunt in the record, the last Kučić on the left. Let me say that almost every fishing bench space with a table and canopy, below I have added pictures to get an idea.
When purchasing tickets you suggest renting wheelchair which you can ride to the fishing equipment of the city. The rental price is around EUR 1. You can pay with euros, a bit lower price than us, but not a terrible difference (1 EUR = 270 HUF). If you go for several days, it pays to buy forints and pay them.
With regard to the fishing line record is fairly small, so if you would be a lot of fishermen, to know how to be as annoying at all to what the main season. Thankfully there were only a few, maybe Overcast and windy weather. I chased the two rods on one Star Baits boilies Hot Damon on the other Star Baits Tuna Max. According to previous comments fishermen two boilies, which leads to the best handing. molty foam Unfortunately, I did not taste it because molty foam it was a bad grip. The fish is simply not picking up our treats. On the whole, the water stay here any beeper, I had two major rukerja, I realized one (carp just over 3kg), second it got off the coast, had also here somewhere. But the angler next to me pulled out Hot Damon +10 kg carp. All this happened in the morning and in the afternoon molty foam darkness. The wind began to blow and the fish was quite slow. Checking molty foam a everything I had with him: bojlije meat, fruit, pop up Hot Damon, pellets, etc.. but all in vain. In addition to the bait, I often edited PVA bag of mixed food and rubble bojliji, but it did not bear fruit. I've tried with vaglerjem and nothing.
Around 17h sparkiral and I went home. It is commendable that those at the exit of the complex (I should mention that all the cottages and water enclosed molty foam by a fence) to examine molty foam the equipment that is not what anyone would steal the fish. I'm kr need some time, I understood what he wants to say one Hungarian. In general, I'm satisfied, it could be better, but it's also part of fishing. I hope it will be better luck next time.
Let me mention that the adjacent position chasing molty foam an acquaintance of Miran Forum Slofishing, with whom I later became a real fishing companion and from then on much preloviva together. At that time, I have not known, and because the water in Hungary, I concluded that the Hungarian, so I did not accede to it. :)
Apr. 24 (1) Jul. 30 (1) oct 02 (1), Apr. 22 (1) July 18 (1), June 09 (1) Jul. 17 (1) Jul. 26 (1) aug 19 (1) Mar. 23 (1) Apr. 08 (1), Apr. 15 (1), Apr. 30 (1) July 06 (1) July 27 (1), June 09 (1), June 29 (1) Jul. 12 (1) aug 05 (1) aug 22 (1) Sept. 30 (1) oct 22 (1) Mar. 02 (1) Mar. 17 (1), Apr. 14 (1) July 12 (1), June 09 (1) aug 18 (1) SPS 29 (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment