Wednesday, October 23, 2013

It has been some information on the water. I hope that someone will come in handy. Now that I write


This year I set myself the objective of harvesting at least one campaign at the Liebmann See our northern neighbors. anti static foam Last year I went to look at the water, anti static foam then I did some photos that can be viewed below. It is a privat water, which is located near the Slovenian-Austrian border. If you drive through the border crossing in Gederovci towards anti static foam Austria. Name of the first village over the border crossing Sicheldorf then Laafeld. Always follow the main road until you reach the main junction where you turn left. Then, drive until you reach the roundabout with the fountain. There, turn the first exit to the right and just drive straight until the next roundabout where you drive straight. Then you come up to a roundabout, where you drive straight. Soon you reach the yellow house on the left, where you must turn LEFT. There is also a small sign with the name Liebmann See. Then, drive along this road caa. 300m and you're at the lake. Since our border and to Lake caa. 5min drive. GPS coordinates and address: 46.691184, 15.954827 See Liebmann 245 8490 Altneudörfl, Austria Description lake When you get to the lake you are on the right side a small lake, which is intended for swimmers. There fishing is prohibited. For fishermen, it is intended the left (larger) lake, which is located at the inn, which you can see in the picture below. There is also a guard and sell daily passes. I was there yesterday, I've went to see the lake because it is famous for big carp. Hunted around 15 fishermen, but that was in relation to the size of the lake which is gone, so that we can hunt without any problems, without prior reservation. On the weekends it is almost booking is essential. Record the lake should be reached last year at around 33kg. The illustration below shows the visible fishing positions. For dnevničarje is fishing anti static foam for 7 positions marked in green and the numbers from 1 to 7 Other positions are intended anti static foam for owners of season tickets. The yellow anti static foam color is marked inn.
The lake is well porihtano, everything is clean cut. Equipment can be reached by car in addition to a clean position. People are friendly, even passers strollers salute you as you all know. Each morning brought fresh bread, cakes and milk. At the lake are also toilets and showers. The use of internal shower is extra, price 2EUR for one shower. It is also possible to use electricity, it takes just an extension. anti static foam Electricity anti static foam is charged according to use and a small cost. In the restaurant they have a fridge where you can store food. As much kampiramo I have a small refrigerator, so I get my next.
Fishing method, fished mainly in the grund (bottom fishing). On štopl I have not seen anyone to hunt. It can be fished three rods, the use of pads for release and the Network for weighing. Damaged fish is strictly forbidden to return to the water, to be called away. Fish must be nice to return to the water, does not throw into the water. If you see a guard throw fish at you card. Due to the size of fish is great Nets.
Mostly fish and feed on bojliji, so they are used to carp. Most of the taste Shell - cancer, anti static foam because anti static foam a lot of crabs in the lake. I should mention that the restriction of feeding and otherwise 2kg per day. According permits so that they have a choice between several alternatives. Strict Catch and release, which is cheaper. For those who would like some fish also vplenite map is a bit more expensive, but is also available. The price of allowances: 24h ticket - 25EUR 48h ticket - 72h ticket 45eur - 65eur 96h ticket - 80EUR 120h map - 100EUR map 144h - 168h 110eur map - 120eur Each additional day - 20EUR fishing anti static foam season runs from 1.3. to 30.11. Fishing space must be left before 10 am. Telephone watchdog: +43 3476 3216 and +43 664 95 75 223 Telephone I posted that if you decide to fish, and you'll want to pre-book space at the lake. You can also contact the mail: liebmannsee (at) gmx.at
It has been some information on the water. I hope that someone will come in handy. Now that I write something about the first Campania in the water. anti static foam This time it's so washed up, we went to Miran every man for himself, but unfortunately there was no vacancy, so the capture of Miran 2 days before me, then I'm anti static foam in the same position the capture of 17.7. to 21.7. This time I was joined by my dear and our loot.
Before I went to this water I have collected all the necessary information. The water is quite a few platforms where the fish are frequently found. So I took the first marker pole and began to tick. I found an interesting plac at a distance of about 50m. I decided that I try there luck. I fed the partiklom anti static foam and small halibut pellets, anti static foam which I bought in the nearby agricultural cooperative. 20kg slowly sinking pellets come around 17EUR. I started to fish boilies Tiger Baits Fury. For these boilies anti static foam I chose because it was about them saying that they're very good quality boilies. Curiousity has done his so I bought them. Let me say that these boilies I did not have a single grip carp, grass carp get here alone.
Since the

No comments:

Post a Comment