Wednesday, March 19, 2014

About Me


New Year's Eve two selected dishes from our table ... Salmon Salad is a must for Christmas log cake couches and sofas ... Somonlu can apply for davat, slab pie recipe archive no longer get to the next Christmas :)
For the couch full of salmon diet mayonnaise 2 tablespoons finely chopped dill and a pinch mixed thoroughly. Brown bread cut with a round mold. A teaspoon prepared sauce over the bread from the herds. Smoked salmon, cut into small pieces, garnished eva foam sheet with dill sauce and served on the left. Preparation is quite practical and delicious start ...
Slab of chocolate sponge cake recipe for the cake is applied to any desired. The resulting cake batter is cooked on the baking tray. Is expected to warm few minutes after cooking. Wrapping the sheet is maintained. Dr. Oetker to the inside I've used cocoa pudding with chocolate flakes. Optionally also used in a cream. eva foam sheet After soak in warm cake with milk cream and brush, put it into pistachio and roll again brought into. For the topping 200 ml soured cream 250 g dark chocolate, I melt inside. I drove on a little roll after refrigerate. Divide by 2 to give the shape of the slab roller've added a piece to the other. Cream and provides the adhesion of parts with the help of a fork after you've given tree stump tissue. I sprinkle cocoa and powdered sugar on the periphery. I decorate with marzipan mushrooms than I do.
Salmon canapes, cake'm Ebru'cug been wonderful. Presentation of the sofa looks great. Copy the slab cake recipes, I'm going to make a call to wait until next year ... I Love it. January 5, 2011 18:44
Yours in health, all in great hands Sefa January 6, 2011 02:37
Vote vote Billet oyy Mimosa Cake muhhhteşe been my sister never süpper amaaaaa Somonnn to no diyemem.el health. Recipe of the new year will never end, you get plenty of places to visit I wish you opened the horizon. January 6, 2011 10:24 armful of love
Slab cake looks great, honey .. Presentation of the I admire ..) Salmon of your hands all come from how it's obvious .. Good hands and kisses my dear ..)) Bol described and sampled to be enjoyable alternatives forward eva foam sheet as a team we expect .. Just In conjuring .. ))) January 6, 2011 14:03
Nowadays I'm standing eva foam sheet düşleyip smoked salmon. That's why I'm a get along ... January 6, 2011 21:18
I love the presentation portion size! Eminim.ta my self from the excellence of the couch! Pasta is also very stylish as usual uniform and eye alıcı.el görünüyor.h Ebru'cug to my health. Salute my heart January 9, 2011 17:46
About Me
Mimosa Café at every opportunity to travel, new flavors, new cultures, new music to explore, new people to get to know; than cooking, eating and what I love to eat, I enjoy designing accessories. I see them as well as places I've seen, I take pictures of food I eat, I do yoga, play percussion. Music is the food of the soul music I listen eva foam sheet to plenty of visibly pleased. / I love traveling, discovering new cultures, new tastes, new music, meeting new people, cooking (especially for my loved ones), eating, and designing accessories. I also enjoy photographing eva foam sheet the places eva foam sheet I travel, the food I eat ... Besides these, I do yoga and play percussion. I believe music is good for everyone's soul, plenty of sunshine, I keep listening eva foam sheet to a lot of music. CONTACT / CONTACT: ebruatlan@gmail.co I http://mimosacafe.net/ View my complete profile
May (1) April (1) February (7) January (5) December (6) November (4) October (4) September (2) August (2) July (3) June (6) May (5) April ( 7) March (5) February (5) January (4) December (9) November (7) October (10) September (4) August (23)


No comments:

Post a Comment