Friday, May 2, 2014

What is a shame! Miss one, a resident of Kigogo, Dar es Salaam, alleged to be the fiancee of a man


.. . _. . _. .. ( ` . _. I love you . _. ) . ` . * . ` . girlfriend I'd tell you a word that has no cost and liku2miwa vbaya the LNA is no Thaman. hlo not liandikiki word on paper or even a litamkiki except 2 arises Unaware and Halina 7bb.neno Hlo Mi Own Silijui Save Ndo Lina2fanya 2we With 2po Although Kas and Kus. I love you Xana Dia . ` . * . ` . Balance your eyes is not enough to continue to see for now please spread a bed and sleep for more details waiting ucngizi ukolee all the beautiful dream . NCKU good! . ` . * . ` . Love is the cure ailments diamond foam run. Greetings is filled biriani yazidiwa. Kukumbukana is a charming light illumination. With joy and affection I greet Chok. Good night . ` . * . ` . "He forerunner of another offer salam first is forgiven his sins also prepared Retreat Paradise" imams you are unwilling to these gifts from ALLAH? In today's late I have I let you never to rest ever hastening "ASSALAMU alaykum Rahma Tulah WABARAKATU" . ` . * . ` . I thank ALLAH for awakening safe, is a thank you to see another day, mainstream sound in my ears, and it is my pleasure to hear how are you . ` . * . ` . a quiet night with saafi climate and peaceful sleep when you send it in control human thoughts in a dream! I know you are tired and busy afternoon, the sun and the shouting and all kinds of interactive voice, is enough time now wakupumzisha body and mind yako.amua forgive the person who offends diamond foam the day to day and also remember the wrong day to tomorrow do not repeat, but also Praise to the success of programs your eyes closed not yoijua.g9t Draw nigh unto the land. . ` . * . ` . naukunjua my heart will live forever in my life, I open the soul nikupende you alone, I close the doors of my heart to kutokupokea visit any more encouraged your partner . laazizi I love you very much. ` . * . ` . I am not ready kuukabidhi my heart beside you, you are special in my life who know my heart feeling love the partner always your love will lienzi, I love you . ` . * . ` . sleep sleep well and cool your heart, sleep, sleep well rest your soul, sleep good relax your mind , grant vision to be fulfilled Karima good zako.usiku . ` . * . ` . will not brew lkn yanalewesha, not sore lkn yanatonesha, not disease lkn hurt, do not starve lkn yanakondesha, love is patience with you empenda . ` . * . ` . love is a journey = keep me fare of the heart, love is a disease = keep me doct is treat your illness, love is thirsty diamond foam = to be water in the desert, love is food = nikulishe your life and you Asal my heart . ` . * . ` . Many like Fanta for its taste, some love pepper to his irritation, some love honey for its sweetness, but I loved you for your love. . ` . * . ` . I have sent my bird auzunguke'' heart'' to'' diamond foam love'' your'' face'' auguse your comfort'' '' and last akunong'oneze ear procedures that I love you. . ` . * . ` . friend warm is like a river, if you are tired you sleep on it was sad you drop tears on it, you glad you hug god akulnde and respond to your needs always. diamond foam . ` . * . ` . Warid black with pink enemy with a special friend, for all lakheri yellow, white for peace, red for love do you? You will give me one? ...
Send me an email
What is a shame! Miss one, a resident of Kigogo, Dar es Salaam, alleged to be the fiancee of a man whose name was not found, inviting ...
* .

No comments:

Post a Comment