Wednesday, June 25, 2014

I like that last

Wall-Visionboard, a tutorial | Euforilla
You know that I like to go to the heart of things, and that "pre-packaged" or "bought already done" rarely fully satisfy me! That's why I built my personal bulletin board.
What you'll need: roll of cork (found in the various "DIY" area materials for thermal / acoustic insulation) scissors / rotary cutter ruler and pencil meter hammer and nails masking tape glue and brush a wall patience patches (see above the voice hammer. No? Just me? Ok ...)
Steps required to obtain a Visionboard so cool, never seen before. Except mine. But we can survive. - Imagine the finished work and where you want the cork board is - measured the wall - shows measurements on the roll of cork - cut the pieces you need (my cork sheet was too thin and not tall enough, so I doubled the sheet thickness and added stripes, always double, to reach the desired height) - spread a little 'glue plain packaging australia to glue (but not!) sheets of cork together (if you need to) and let it dry a day ( the glue takes quite a bit ', yes) - inchiodatelo the wall, a nail at each corner and maybe one or two in the middle if you notice that there is no need of support - dotted everything you want on your new wall - sit back and proudly enjoy your work, and to feel well very productive
In my head I should have written this post long ago, the truth is that if it was not for those of Problogger I would still put off by who knows what. The ragazzuoli of Problogger organized a "post" group and I decided to take the plunge (after all, one of my good intentions this year is to let the world know that I exist and that this blog is alive and well). I can not wait to see all the other wonderful "how to" that will come out. Of this initiative plain packaging australia probably will talk more in the next post ... and if someone had happened here through Problogger, well, welcome and thanks for taking a look here too! I hope you enjoy it and that you remain to snoop around a little more '(below among other things, there are beautiful immaginuzze other posts that might like it, might be a good start!).
For those that pass by here a little plain packaging australia 'more often, plain packaging australia I realize that the tone of this post might seem more amped up than usual, but I really liked fulfill my wall board and see that it is exactly as I had succeeded in mind, I feel a cuddle and very proud to watch it, so I had to share these emotions! Related Articles plain packaging australia
March 20, 2013 at 18:21
I like that last "enjoy your work feeling very productive," good philosophy! Not enough we enjoy what we are and do ... And two prendiamocele satisfaction!
Accounts software writes:
21 days Self-Help House Rabbits Crisis plain packaging australia Communications quarter of a century Domain Ecobio do-it-yourself Feminism Festivals Giveaway Green Halloween Inspirational Books Links Lists Mythologically Monday Musings Music Nerd Wise Words Photo a Day Review Awards Box Musa Creative Writing Sponsorships Steampunk Style Style Theories Shyness Free Travel Vintage Daily Life Workout Archives Select Month June 2014 May 2014 April 2014 March 2014 February plain packaging australia 2014 January 2014 December 2013 November 2013 October 2013 September 2013 August 2013 July 2013 June 2013 May 2013 April 2013 March 2013 February 2013 January 2013 December 2012 November 2012 October 2012 September 2012 August 2012 July 2012 June 2012 May 2012 April 2012 March 2012 February 2012 January 2012 December 2011 November 2011 October 2011 September 2011 August plain packaging australia 2011 July 2011 June 2011 May 2011 April 2011 March 2011 February 2011 January 2011 December 2010 November 2010 October 2010 September 2010 August 2010 July 2010 June 2010 May 2010 April 2010 March 2010 February 2010 Comments Euforilla on Organizing a wedding in 5 months Anna T on Organizing a wedding in 5 months Euforilla on Nook: ebook reader - Review of Yliharma Nook: ebook reader - Review Euforilla on Nook: ebook reader - Review Tweets plain packaging australia
Sorry, your blog can not share posts by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment