Friday, November 8, 2013

I believe that words are superfluous here


In these photos wearing her grandmother's lace skirt (again, I'm devastated old wardrobe), Bershka shirt (paid 2 per sale in Prague), Zara leather jacket (which foamtec obožavaaaaaaaaam) and of course the platform. Ah yes, there is a good old Smena 6, when I wish to dedigitalizujem :)
Great! Grandma's skirt was worth njushkanja, and the shirt of 2e rechi have, shall we such bargains :/ and yes, this is great you picked up the hair and the sun. no comment. left us. kmek. Reply Delete
ooooo, radujeem seee! :) New fotografijeee! Were excellent! Favored foamtec me with this camera as skljocas! :) And pundjica great on you, the jacket is great! bravoo John 'and return to us Shunzei! ;) There's no sign of it! Reply Delete
What a great camera! They are excellent and the photos on this reddish background and of course foamtec the outfit :) Reply Delete
I believe that words are superfluous here <3 Reply Delete
Wow, just now I discovered your blog! The pictures are fabulous and the outfit you have impressed me .. the picture quality-SCAM .. All in all a wonderful blog and wonderful foamtec posts .. keep up the good work! I'm with you, read it .. kissko: * Delete Reply
dressale.com
GYPSY GARDENS
My Schpajz
2013 (47) November (2) October (5) August foamtec (4) July (6) June (3) May (4) April (3) March (8) February (5) January (7) 2012 (42) December ( 4) November foamtec (4) October (2) September (1) August (4) July (4) June (5) May (4) April (3) March (5) February (4) January (2) 2011 (44) December (3) November (4) October (4) September foamtec (6) August (2) July (2) June (3) May (4) April (4) March (8) acoustic duo VI sense I just love this girl! Self-made project a great girl and Brad Leali the end of the Yellow looong already planning a street style Blogic ... Shine, shine! Black skirt, white shirt and my favorite red wall .... February (3) January (1) 2010 (28) December (1) November (6) October (14) September (7)


No comments:

Post a Comment